The Tours

Few Days Later.....

" You still haven't explain the situation you know. You told me you would." Phoebe said.

" I know. But things got complicated." Samuel said tying his shoelace ready to head out. He didn't need the cast anymore.

   Opening the door, he turned around and looked at Phoebe.

" I'll explain it later. Goodbye." Samuel said walking out but then poked his head in.

" By the way, When will we be eating lunch with my sis, Zoey, and Mr. Castor?" Samuel asked.

" Later." Phoebe said. Samuel looked at her and rolled his eyes before closing the doors. He went down the street and saw Annabeth there.

" You're early by two seconds." Annabeth said grabbing him and flashed him and her to Camp Half Blood.

Camp Half Blood.....

" Here we are...." Annabeth said. Samuel walked forward touching the borderline that blocked him for now.

The place was just like a sunny day on the beach and going to snorkel, you find jewels and a whole new world below.

Annabeth walked inside the border and out smirking at him.

Samuel rolled his eyes and smiled.

" Okay okay I get it. Now let me in." Samuel said. Annabeth looked at the invisible border and then went into deep thoughts.

' Time for me to come in Mr. Fowler....' Sailor said grinning slightly.

Samuel's eyes widen and then his body wasn't in his control anymore.

" Phew.....stuck in that messy brain of his. How did I lived there back then." Sailor said grinning at Annabeth.

His mask was on and his white hair was back.

" Messy?" Annabeth asked raising an eyebrow.

Although Annabeth can't see it because of the glass piece of Sailor Hunter's mask, but the twitch of his mouth was noticeable.

" Oh.....do you really want to know what goes in the mind of a man?" Sailor asked mischievously and a little sexy.

' Sailor!' Samuel exclaimed blushing a little.

Annabeth went a little red too. She didn't answer.

" It's not much tho.....just Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, Little Mermaid, The Duck Song, and you......" Sailor said with a slight smirk.

" Yep that's Per- Wait a minute did you just-?" Annabeth said not noticing romantic moves on her at first and then her eyes widen.

  Sailor put his finger next to where his lips are and made a shh symbol.

Inside, he also winked a little before walking in.

" Look closely and listen closely, Samantha Fowls....." Sailor said.

' It's Samuel Fowler.' Samuel corrected him.

" Whatever......it's the same thing." Sailor said.

Sailor looked around a bit.

" Wow this place changed a lot!" Sailor exclaimed.

" How?" Annabeth asked don't see any much difference between now and 100 years ago.

" Annabeth can't you see? There are more brats and rascals than back then." Sailor replied back.

.........