Talk with Zoë

AN: Who's your favorite character? Oh and congrats to me! 20 parts!

" What do you mean?" Sal lied. His head start to get a little sweaty and he was coughing to try to clear his nervousness. The huntress just glared at her knowing that Sal already knew what she's asking.

" Jackson........." She warned. Sal jus ignored the surname and just smiled cheekily at her.

" Okay, maybe it's my fault for the three battle that happened these past few months." He confessed. In the past months, he and Artemis had fought in the woods and got repeated with Thalia and his fight. Then there is also an invasion with monsters also related to him.

  Zoë saw he had admitted to his sins. She just sighed and painfully traced the scars on his back through the mist. Even though, they can't exactly touch each other but Zoë still could imagine how painful it was.

  " It must been painful." She murmured to him. Sal just shrugged and smiled at Zoë. He really wanted to pat her right now but this was just a mist.
    " As long as they're safe. It worth it in the end. Nightshade." He spoke softly. The gentleness of his tone could be heard. Zoë felt her glare soften slightly.

   " Why though? We don't even owe you anything. I mean the hunt never did do anything that benefited you except hurt you......." She told him and then winced remembering her sisters were also part of the reason why he left. Sal just looked at her and tilted his head.

   " Do I have to owe you guys to do this?" Sal asked her. Zoë nodded hesitatingly. This boy in front of her was so predictable and yet unpredictable sometimes. She always wondered what made him humble and loyal to others. What drove him into the woods instead of taking revenge on their actions against him. He had every rights to do that and yet................
  He chose to forgave others' sins. She thought about what would she do in those situations. Would she have done the same things? Or would she have take revenge because of betrayal and hurt?

    " Well I mean I just do. I just thought why not? I mean I lived in the woods for a long time, maybe not as long as you guys but still..... I thought it would be cool to interact with others." He explained. Zoë felt it was abnormal for men to do that. Maybe he boast slightly. Maybe he get arrogant slightly. But somehow he was the only male that Zoë had seen that acted humbly also.

  Zoë felt a smile crept up her face. She smiled warmly at him. It wasn't the first time she smiled at him. But often those time were rare and Sal would always cherish those times when he made her smile. He would always think she was cute when she smiles. But of course he wouldn't admit that unless he wants to get some teasing from the Titans and arrows in his heart from the formal hesperide and maybe a an angry goddess of moon chasing after him for even daring to have that though. He shivered slightly at that thought.

   " Thanks, Jackson........." she thanked him. But Sal was kind of annoyed now. His surname wasn't Jackson. It was Hunter. But she kept calling him Jackson.

   " Could you not......? It's annoying. My last name isn't even anywhere close to Jackson." He complained. Zoë narrowed her eyes at seeing how annoyed Sal got when she mentioned his former surname.

  " Okay, Perseus." She said with a smirk plastered on her face. But Sal wasn't amused at all. His eye narrowed slightly at the name. It wasn't a name that he wanted to hear ever again.

   " My name is Salomao not Perseus." He said scowling. His narrowed eye turn into a deep glare as he stare at Zoë Nightshade. However, Zoë wasn't backing down anytime soon.

   " It was the name your mother had given you!" She exclaimed. Sal felt his face turn into a frown. His glare deepens and slight growl could be heard.
    " I never had a mother. Plus, if I did she's already dead." He replied coldly. Zoë glared at him.

    " Perseus Ja-." She was cut off by Sal.
  " I told you Nightshade that Perseus Jackson is dead! He died 500 years ago!" He yelled out. A tiny storm was created right outside of the cabin. Lee looked at the storm and whimpered. If this doesn't stop, the storm her master had created will continue to grow larger and larger until it uncontrollable. She whimpered slightly and just sat there staring out watching the storm grew larger little by little.

" If he's dead already! Who is standing right in front of me!" She yelled back. Sal had a pain look in his eye.

" Salomao Hunter or Sailor Hunter." He replied coldly. His eye grew colder than ever. The wind outside picked up more speed as the river nymphs looked worriedly at the sky. Rain started to fall quickly and lightning started to flash. The nymphs quickly went into the river searching for protection.

" Then you aren't my friend then. My friend is Percy Jackson not Salomao Hunter." Zoë said coldly. Her eyes widen then while Sal just flinched at the statement.

" Percy I didn't mea-" She tried to apologized to the masked hunter who was looking coldly at her.

" Then so be it." He replied waving his hand over the mist making it dissappear. Above the sky, Zoë just muttered to herself, "What have I done?"

The cabin was silent then except for some whimpering from the hellhounds. Sal soon realized what he had done and quickly calm himself down. He cleared his mind and took a deep breath. Lee came over and nuzzled her master's leg. Sal just smiled weakly and ruffle the head of Lee.

" Everything will be fine Lee. We survived 500 years of it already. We could survive 500 years more." He comforted the old female hellhound.

Meanwhile.........

"Pitiful immortals..........." A woman said with a sadistic smile on her face. Her long black hair flows down and her ocean blue eyes gleamed sadistically at the screen in front of her. Sitting in her midnight throne she laughed hysterically as her servants just stared at the ground not daring to look up. The smile then turn into a thin line as she thought about one threat.

" Celena, I want you to either bring him back alive or bring back his corpse." She ordered. The girl next to her nodded and bowed before flashing away. The woman's smile came back.

" I will one day rule the world. Just you wait Chaos!" She yelled out. The throne room of hers was filled with hysterical laughter came from the woman.

A mysterious realm..........

"Hmmm.........I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen." A woman said looking at the stars. Her eyes looked like the galaxy and she had silkly black hair and some silver in it. She looked like a woman in her twenties. Beautiful and young. However, if a mortal sees her, little did they know she was billions of years older than them.

" Chronos, I want you to warn Salomao about this. I feel like something is going to happen and I'm not liking it." She commanded the golden eye man next to her while her eyes still fixing to the stars. Chronos nodded and before he flashed out the woman spoke.

"And don't even try to make any bets." She told him with a smile. Her eyes however still looking at the stars in front of her. Chronos just pouted and then flashed away.

End.

" Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone....A logical mind isn't needed right?"

-Kudo Shinichi ( AN: Or Gosho Aoyama. If you watch Case Close you probably would know)