Back to Fun Times

How could he have been so oblivious to every signs?

The teddy bear.

The unusual weather.

Sal shook his head and just sat there thinking. His heart was pounding for some reason and the emotions, he's feeling.....

Is indescribable.

It felt like a hollow tree...nothing inside.

But it was slightly like he was missing someone. It was like a longing.

But then it was a feeling of confusion. What was he going to do next? He didn't plan out anything further just time traveling back to a certain time.

  " Would she...... want this?" Artemis asked.

Sal smack his head to keep that thought out. Now wasn't the time to question his choices.

" MORE! I WANT MORE!" Phoebe's voice can be heard from downstairs.

" Oh Zeus's pink heart underwear...." He sighed.

He forgotten how crazy and fun things was back then when everyone was free from duties.

  He looked at the teddy bear and an idea.

POUND!

POUND!

POUND!

Large and heavy footsteps can be heard. Music blasted from upstairs.

" I'm going to go check on him." Zoey said staring at the ceiling weirdly. She walked up on the creaky and steep stairs and headed from Sal's room.

She opened the door.

..........

Zoey immediately slammed the door with a emotionless look on her face.

" Huh? What's wrong Zoey?" Phoebe asked looking at her weirdly before turning the knob to Sal's room.

Phoebe's eyes widen and her jaw fell to the ground.

There standing was Sal wearing a Batman costume along with Sir Teddy the 1st being Groot.

" IT'S RAINING TACOS. OUT OF THE SKY. TACOS. NO NEED TO ASK WHY." Sal's stereo blasted the music.

" Let's save the world from the taco invasion." Sal spoke with nice Batman voice however he was posing like Superman.

Noah who went up to see what's taking them so long stared at them trying to process what's going on.

" Wut.....?" She simply questioned.

Phoebe on the other hand had tears of joy streaming on.

" I'm sorry for intruding. Continue on." She said grabbing hold of the knob and slamming the door.

Sal heard the slam and scratched his face lightly.

" Great. First day back and I already scared them away. Great job Sal. Great job." He muttered the last part.

" Wait......" Phoebe said thinking a little. Zoey seem to be in deep thought in three seconds.

" Girls, please don't tell me that I'm the only one who saw that bear." Noah said. They looked at each other and there was three seconds of silence.

" WHAT IN THE-." They bursted out alarming the downstairs. Artemis ran up to see what was happening,

The three girls burst into Sal's room along with Artemis tagging along behind them.