System

Few Days Later.......

The door opened.

The door closed.

The door opened.

The door closed.

The door opened.

" Gods Dam it! Just come out or stay in!" Simon snapped glaring at his closet.

A tiny head peeked out and the teddy bear just looked at Simon and waved happily.

Simon was however not happy.

A teddy bear was freaking alive!

A few days ago, he woke up in the bathroom with all his money in his pocket gone and a teddy bear dressed in a tuxedo and a top hat trying to clean the bloody mess Samuel made.

   " I'm still hoping this is all some kind of dream that I haven't woke up from yet." Simon muttered. However, the teddy bear just rugged on the corner of the shirt.

" What do you want?" Simon said harshly.

The teddy bear looked up at him and then punched his leg and sat there crossing his arm.

" Uhhh are you going to tell me what you want?" Simon asked.

The teddy bear didn't reply. It still sat there and looking at the ground.

" Well someone has attitudes." Simon muttered. He picked the bear up and placed it on his desk. The bear looked at him like he's expecting something.

" Gosh can't believe I'm saying this. I'm sorry 'kay!" Simon said.

' This is what you get for being mean to a teddy bear.' Samuel said in his head.

" He's just a stuff animal!" Simon said.

" He's not just a stuff animal." Samuel said.

" He's Sir Teddy the 1st." Samuel answered.

" How do you know?" Simon questioned him.

" Bro, have you seen any other bear that moves and waves at you and punches you and especially have some attitudes." Samuel said.

"N-." Simon was about to say something when Samuel interrupted

" Wait he's doing something." Samuel said. Simon looked and the bear was playing with his computer.

Sir Teddy the 1st has already opened up a strange tab and was punching in codes.

" What the-." Simon said.

Another tab popped up and pac man popped up. Sir Teddy the 1st was playing pac man now.

Then he looked up at Simon and then went and clicked out of it by pushing the mouse hardly and clicking the button.

He then started punching numbers and alphabets in.

A tab popped up.

" Ahh my eyes...!" Simon said covering his eyes as the screen show bunch of 18+ stuff.

But then it went away leaving Simon a bunch of information.

" Did He........Seriously." Simon said.

" I-I don't know even how......" Samuel said looking at the screen wide eyes.

There was a whole list of people. Millions of people were on the list.

" He hacked into the country's systems!?" Simon said scrolling through the list.

" This is so much better than po- um I mean lemons. Better than lemons." Simon said.