NINE

Walking into NINE, the smell of food hits the starving huntresses.

" This place must serve some good food," Ash said looking around at the other customers' plates.

Erin nodded seriously.

" I swear to my father's name that if you said it is the most disgusting thing in the world, you ain't human," Erin said to them.

A small chuckle was then heard. Everyone turned to see who it was.

A beautiful young lady around the age of 20 stood there with a smile on her face.

" It nice to see you love our food, Erin." The woman said smiling softly. Erin just smiled back and then turned to the hunters.

" This is Sora. Sora Ishikawa. The waitress and the professional chocolate maker here." Erin introduced.

" Professional was uncalled for Erin. But why don't you sit down with all the visitors you have there. They must be quite tired after traveling here even if it's on a plane or train." Sora said guiding them to the tables, they're going to be sitting.

  " Yo Sora, table 5 needs to take the order first. I'll ask Leon to help that table you got there." Someone yelled out.

After a while, a young cheerful guy came rushing into the door. He had messy hair like he just woke up from a sleep.

" Sorry, I'm late. I was sleeping." The guy apologized.

" More like hibernation," Leon muttered before going up to the huntresses.

His eyes widen at the number of people.

" This must be the golden age of today," Leon muttered before asking for their order.

They each got something to drink and eat.

Artemis and Thalia both grabbed a cup of oolong tea and a small slice of red velvet cake.

" Now let's continue-." Artemis began.  Erin just covered her ears.

" Nope not hearing it," Erin said. Artemis tilted her head. Questions marks popping above her head.

" Why? You don't want to hear about how mythical world works? I mean it might help when there are a life and death situation." Ash asked. Erin just grabbed a cookie off of her plate.

" I just want to eat right now. Plus, this kind of stuff........it's kinda sad isn't it?" Erin said.

Now all the huntresses just looked at Erin in questioning.

" My mother........she always talks about Greek mythology in a sad way and when I asked about all she does is look at me with a sad look and just mumble about being a demigod," Erin said looking out of the window.

" Back then she would tell me stories about the son of Zeus Hercules, the giant Orion, another son of Zeus Perseus, the mysterious immortal Sailor Hunter, the almighty Achilles, and more and more. But only some had a good ending." Erin said. Artemis still had a questioning look and Thalia was confused about what her new little sister is getting at.

" Those endings are mostly just bad ones. That always makes me feel like my ending is going to be either like one of them or just a normal life with monsters in it. And those who trained and trained and fight monsters......in your eyes, are they hero as well?" Erin asked imagining those demigods.

She always wonders those demigods who was never as strong as Hercules, good hunters like Sailor Hunter or Orion, and never did achieve anything special.