Arena

Sailor walked along the beach enjoying the sounds of the waves.

He also hoped that no one was going to ruin this peaceful moment.

Boy was he off by Tartarus away.

As he walked, he noticed a figure in water.

The figure slowly rises from the water and Sailor suddenly smiled and wave at her.

She smiles back and walked above the water underneath her.

" I haven't seen you a long time, Sailor." Metis greeted with a slight warm smile. She looks a lot like Athena but with some few differences.

' Oh it's just Me- Wait a minute Metis?! Didn't she faded.' Samuel said in his head.

Sailor winked.

" I'm just awesome that way." He muttered.

' Don't tell me....' Samuel slowly said.

"I told you I'm amazing. You didn't believe me." Sailor muttered to himself.

" Sailor? Sailor!" Metis said waving her hand over Sailor's face.

" Yes! I'm on Earth!" Sailor said.

Metis let out a small chuckle.

"  But anyway I'm here because of Themis. She told me to give you a message." Metis said seriously.

Sailor cocked his head to the side wondering what's Themis's message.

" Whatever happens Sal, stay strong." Metis mimicked Themis.

   Sailor's eyebrow raised slightly.

Is this message for him or for Samuel, the sleeping Sal? 

  " You know what I'm going to do?" Samuel tested. Metis nodded.

" Themis told me. Remember she's kind of like the oracle too. But Sailor.........this may be good for you but what about Sal? For centuries, you kind of been his mental support even though many call you more of an illness. But Sal relied on you because you're that part of him that fully become broken after those things happening in Tartarus, in dreams or nightmares, and past experiences. Sal can go insane without you." Metis told him truthfully.

The masked hunter look out at the ocean and smiled sadly.

" It can't be changed. Like I said before, a rose without its mask and beauty is just bunch of thorns that no one cares about. I'm not saying that I'm the thorn. In fact, I'm the beauty and once I'm gone. Something's definitely going to happen." Sailor spoke.

  Salomao Hunter is strong both mentally and physically.

Sailor Hunter However was that side that's even stronger mentally.

The only so far reason right now is that it's because Sailor was created right after the Tartarus. It's just that he was playing hide n seek with the main personality or Sal.

   Without him......something's definite going to go wrong.

But none knows what yet.

Sailor smiled bigger and more stronger.

" Tell Themis I said hello." Sailor said before saying his goodbye and then walked away.

' What was that all about?' Samuel asked curiously and suspiciously.

He wonder what the stay strong message was about and what Sailor is going to do next.

It's kind of alarming in a sense of way.