Meanwhile...

Meanwhile.....

"If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?"

Sailor walked around this work that's technically imaginary but not.

Let's just call it a dream world.

The song from Adam Levine continued to play.

Suddenly a silver glare and Sailor immediately took out his sword to block it.

CLING!

The sound of two sword clashed together can be heard.

" Nice!" A woman yelled out excitedly.

Sailor sweat a little.

' What is she trying to do? Kill me?' He thought to himself.

Although Sailor has blocked the attack, the impact nearly knock his teeth out.

If it wasn't because who she was, Sailor would have try to have her side with them.

But Sailor knew it was all her choice. No one can exactly convince her.

After all she's Justice.

Justice swing her leg trying to swipe Sailor off of his feet which he jumped while trying to give her a air ninja kick.

" Hiya!" He yelled as he swung his sword while in the air.

Justice simply smirked dodged the attack by crouching a little before grabbing his arm meanwhile gutting him before judo flipping him.

" Child, you have a long way to go." Justice said chuckling at the hunter who's on the ground moaning and groaning.

" You're the one who started it!" Sailor protested. Justice simply chuckled.

" I didn't mean it that way. I mean it as you got to train more. Those arms are way to flimsy." She said poking his arm muscles with the butt of her sword.

" End isn't an easy opponent. She's smarter and a great battle strategist. If you want to defeat her, you can't just rely on battle strategies. You must rely on team work so no dying because you bomb yourself u-." Justice began to say.

" Aww man~. Blowing up things is fun though. Even though most of the times, I don't even know how things got blown up. Somehow those explosives are attracted to me." Sailor slightly complained.

Justice looked at him raising an eyebrow.

" You like getting killed?" Justice asked. She's been always down in the void and never had any other contacts with humans or the world above her really.

She didn't knew Sailor that well either so she didn't know that you shouldn't question Sailor or Sal.

You just don't.

Sailor looked at her her pure neutral gray eyes.

" Ahh....such purity and naive. Reminds me the times when I'm actually naive and innocent." Sailor reminisced.

Justice frowned.

" I still don't get it. You like blowing up things so there's a risk of you dying." Justice said scratching her head.

" Uhh you know what? Brownies are great. You have some here?" Sailor asked quickly.

" No. I'm on diet." Justice said.

Sailor sighed.

" Fine. Let's get to the point Alright? I need to talk to you about something." Sailor said seriously.