Extra Story and an AN

AN: Hi. I took a short break off of Wattpad which I'm going to do that a little bit more. I hope you understand that posting a chapter even though it is only 1000 words is still stressful. The breaks will help me collect my thoughts a little and really help me emotionally. Sorry for not telling you guys. Thank you.

And here's a small gift. It has nothing to do with the main story:

" This is Olympus News Channel 65, we are now going to interview the Hunt and its one and only mal-." June, a daughter of Athena, said monotonously.

" You forgot the wolves and my rubber duckie Seth and uh I don't know the deers and the birds and the beautiful trees. Wait a minute...does tree have genders?" A male voice came out of nowhere.

" Ahh speaking of the hunters, this is Salomao Hunter. May I interview you?" The daughter of Athena asked. The masked hunter frowned.

" Do I get cookies for that?" He asked.

SMACK!

" Hey, Elsa!" Artemis yelled cheerfully smacking Sal's back.

" Great to see you too, Merida!" Sal grumbled. Thalia was walking over and sighed.

" Note to self. Staying up all night watching Disney movies isn't good." Thalia muttered shaking her head.

" She wants to interview me. Should I?" Sal suddenly ask pointing at June.

Thalia and Artemis looked at each other and shrugged.

" Why not? No harm done." Artemis said looking st Sal who's eating an apple now.

He noticed the three girls's look.

" What? You never heard that an apple a day, keeps Apollo away?" Sal said.

The goddess of moon looked at him incredulously but still she summoned an apple and finished it.

" Anyway, Why did you decide to join the Hunt and are you able to say a pick up line?" June asked.

" Wow you hit the core." Sal said throwing out the core of the apple.

" It's because first of all, I didn't have much choice, did I?" Sal questioned glancing at the embarrassed goddess of moon.

" Second..." He said looking out at the opening dreamily.

" All those hot ladies around you. It's like a dream but it's not." Sal said. Thalia just glared at her cousin.

" Also, Hmm let's see hello, I'm a thief and I'm ready to steal your heart." Sal spoke with a sexy voice while winking at June.

June cleared her throat. Her face was slightly red from the unexpected answer.

" Um moving on, Lady Artemis if you were a mortal, would you have fall in love with Sal?" June asked.

" Of course she will. I'm flaming hot!" Sal said flipping his hair.

" No, not really. Though I can tell why people think we would be in love." Artemis said smirking at Sal who placed his hands next to his heart.

" Arty don't love me." He said fake weeping.

" And Miss Thalia, What is your favorite activity to do in the Hunt?" June asked Thalia.

The daughter of Zeus looked down and thought about it.

" I guess... training the hunters?" Thalia said shrugging.

Sal went right up to the camera June was holding.

" Psst, she just like pounding the hunters like they're slime or something." Sal said. Suddenly, his face was slightly disformed.

" Yo!" Eve yelled out waving high pushing Sal's face off of the screen.

" Heh, I'm your big bro!" Sal exclaimed.

" I'll call you big bro, when you actually act like one." Eve said smirking.

The masked hunter simply pouted like a kid.

" But I'm older than you..." He said looking down like a sad puppy. Artemis patted his back and dragged him back inside the Hunt.

" Now come on...we'll watch Powerpuff girls to cheer you up." Artemis said.

" Yay!" Sal yelled cheerfully running back to his tent. Zoë walked over to Thalia who looked at Artemis and Sal like they were a box of Cheerios with one lucky charm in it somehow.

Zoë shook her head. She looked at the June who was stunned.

" This is your daily life at the Hunt." Zoë said helping the stunned daughter of Athena closing the camera.

End.

" It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."

E.E Cumming