Trial...

Ding!

The sound of the elevator arriving at the top can be heard.

Sal walked out of it.

  Two statue guards block him from entering the throne room.

" No outsiders allowed in. Lord Zeus is having a trial inside right now." One of the statue spoke.

Sal simply gave the two his Jackson's special death glare before swiftly walking away in the other direction.

  " Is he suppose to be on Olympus....?" One statue said to another. The other statue tried to think about through it clearly.

" Yes? No? Maybe?" The other statue answered reluctantly before looking at the statue for his opinion and answer.

" Hey don't ask me. I'm brainless." The statue said.

They decided to not bother about it. 

Sal walked on the streets of Olympus.

" If you won't let me in, then I guess I'll have to invite myself in." He said coldly.

He didn't want to be like this. It only reminds him the time he just got out of Tartarus.

Even though he told his story to Aphrodite. It was only a short summary of what happened.

To retold the memories, it's too painful for him.

But he was not in a good mood after the whole situation.

Annabeth, John, and......the box.

He wanted to get it over with the three that's left but..........every death simply stabs in the heart.

Who's going to be next.

His mom? Phoebe? Thalia? Artemis? Leon? Castor? Charles?

Why can't it be him? He rather take all the pain than seeing one of his friends in pain.

Summoning paintballs, he started throwing at the walls of Olympus.

" Let's make this colorful." He said throwing it on the walls. The people gaped in shock and people started pointing at him. Statues started flying towards him or running towards him to stop him.

" They got to catch me." He mumbled to himself before jumping on to the walls and did a backflip which helped him on to the tops of Olympus.

Gliding through the buildings, he continue dropping paintballs making sure he doesn't hit anyone also.

  Olympus was now covered with different colors like red, blue, and yellow.

Some people got splatter by the paint that was dropped from the sky and onto the pathways of Olympus.

" On to the second plan....." Sal muttered.  Jumping across building, he took out things that Zeus didn't like and one of them was Hades's mini statues.

" Oh gods, Lord Zeus is going to kill us." One minor god said as he shot a small mini shock at Sal to get him to stop moving.

   " What is he made of? Gingerbread man." One goddess asked to herself as she remember the gingerbread man story.

   " Someone get him! He's putting Hades's statues everywhere even next to the toilets!" Someone yelled.

A ball of fire shot right towards Sal. He simply grabbed his scythe and slice it.

  " Let's troll some gods....." He muttered to himself. His yellow eye looked at Olympus coldly.

' You're turning back to the time when you just came out....' Sailor said calmly.