Battle

" Thank goodness you arrived quickly lady Artemis!" Annabeth said glancing at the masked hunter who's beside Artemis. The campers behind Annabeth whispered to each other. After all, this was the masked hunter standing in front of them.

" Who is he?" A new camper asked confused.
" He's Salomao Hunter, the hunter who is known to be as good as Lady Artemis in hunting and archery." One whispered back looking at Salomao in admiration. It was no surprise that there will be some fans of Salomao Hunter especially after this.

" Annabeth, Where is the battle occurring." Artemis said in a commanding tone. The goddess's aura made all the demigods nervous. There stood was the one and only goddess, Artemis.

Annabeth just guided them to the hill and there looked over was thousand of monsters waiting to kill them.

" What should we do? The demigods aren't ready for this!" Connor exclaimed. The immortal cabin counselors may be slightly better at swordsmanship however facing thousand of monsters will be impossible for just a few immortal campers.

" We need to hold it off as best as we can. Reyna is coming soon with the Romans." Annabeth said brightly.

" If we even live that long." Nico muttered. That gave him a few glares.

" But first we need to know who will able to fight and who can't." Sal said playing with the string of his bow. He was glancing at the army of monster every so second. Every time he turn to glance at the battle, there will be at least one demigod that had fallen in battle.

"Most can't. Most Apollo campers are better at healing and the only one that could probably be able to stand against the monsters long enough is probably the Ares Cabin or the demigods of the big three which most of them are way too young to fight." Annabeth explained the situation here.

" So in summary, you guys are basically screwed." Sal summarized for her. Annabeth just nodded grimly looking out the the battlefield.

" We're screwed!" One wailed
" We're all going to die!" Another wailed following by other demigods wail and depressing thoughts.

Sal tapped his foot in annoyance. He then faced the crowd and slammed his dagger into a tree.
" Ouch......" Thalia said looking at the tree in pity. The demigods went quiet as they focused on the masked hunter.

" Listen up, you guys! Are you going to let them take your home! No! Are you going to let these foolish monsters take your lives away! We are Greeks, we can defeat them!" He shouted out. The older cabin counselors stared at him and he gave a fabulous speech.

" Gods, am I the only one who sees Percy in him or am I just blind?" Travis spoke out loudly. His eyes still fixed on Salomao Hunter.

  " I'm pretty sure we're all blind then." Annabeth whispered.

  " Let show them Greeks should not be messed with!" Sal yelled out. Few cheered and most didn't. But that's all Salomao needed.
   Just a little hope to keep going. To keep going and survive another day as a demigod.

  Sal marched alone and faced the monsters. He summoned his two sword and grinned. His usual light yellow eye turned golden. With the other demigods, he slashed and killed many monsters.

   ' Salomao, stay back. You can't face thousands of monster' Artemis said in Sal's mind.

Sal just ignored Artemis's warning and continue to push forward.
   A hunter never loses his prey nor does it fail to catches his prey. Sal would never back down on this. It was too late anyway.

   Suddenly, a sword slashed at him. It was a sword with the color of silver. Engraved beside it was
εκδίκηση

" Revenge......." Sal muttered under his mask. The person under the hood continued to slash at him. The two just continue dodged and slash and each other. None of them seem to get an upper hand.