His Story

It was raining that one day so Sal decided to stay in after he did his chores and cooked the Hunters their food.

He sat there not know what to do. Usually, he would make fun of Thalia for being shorter than him or play pranks on the Hunters.

But the rain today doesn't help.
" Rain rain go away come in another day~." He sang.

Then there were some footsteps coming up to his flap.

It stopped and the person just stood there in the rain. Sal raised an eyebrow.

He went up and open the flap only to see Aphrodite. Her blonde hair drooping wet. Her blue eyes stared into Sal's yellow eye. They were hollow and blank.

" This ain't no drama show. Come in Lady Aphrodite." He said. The goddess of love just went in and sat down quietly. Not saying a word yet.

Sal brewed her tea and just gave it to her and sat down in front of her.

.................

Silence. No one made a sound or move. All you can hear is the sound of rain hitting the tent.

" Well, this is an awkward situation." He said rubbing his hands.

Still, no sound came from Aphrodite. She continues to drink the tea Sal brewed.

" Just speak already or my ADHD will really act up by just sitting here!" He said frustrated.

" Tell me your past." She said. Sal raised an eyebrow.

" I'm afraid-." He began.

" I'll tell you about mine." She said quietly. Her blue eyes continue to look as serious as possible.

Sal nearly choked on his own spit.

" Say what again!" He said.

" I'll tell you about mine." She repeated. Sal rolled his eye.

" I heard that. But why are you doing this now? Why didn't you decide earlier on? Why no? What is your purpose of doing that?" He asked.

" Too many questions at once. Ask one at a time please." She said. Sal cracked a grin.

" Good to see you too Lady Aphrodite. But why should I tell you my story? How will I know you will tell yours?" He asked.

" I swear on Chaos that I'll fulfill my promise of telling my story. And you should tell your story because you're running out of time." She simply said.

" Jeez don't be like Themis, please. One Themis is enough. No need for two." He muttered. He went and get another tea.

" Fine, I'll tell you just because I intend to fulfill my promise too. But don't tell others and if you do you know what happens." He said his eye darkened a lot while playing with a dagger. However, his hand was shaking slightly.

Sal took a breath and started talking.

Flashback........

Tired..........

That's what he feels right now. How many hours has it been since he dropped to this hellhole?

And ever since he been fighting monsters.

Golden dust on his shirt and his blood stain his shirt and his pant.

Percy's eyes were hollow and blank. His sword in one hand while walking forward and forward.