Pollux Found

Next Morning......

" That damn daughter of a-." Sailor spoke angrily as his eye lit up in anger.

If it wasn't because Sal haven't reawaken yet, Sailor would have flood the area thousands of times already.

' Sailor. Language!' Samuel spoke in Sailor's mind.  But even he was angry at yesterday's dream.

Morgan never done anything bad.

But why does she have to die?

Even for the good and better causes, she didn't deserve to die. She deserved to live happily and hunted with the Hunt for hundreds of years from now.

But why?

" I was going to say daughter of trash and how do you know I was going to say a bad word huh?" The sadistic masked hunter said.

" .........." Samuel didn't say anything back.

The sadistic one simply sighed not knowing what to do. His eye full of worry even though his face showed no emotions whatsoever.

  Four little monkeys jumping on the bed.
One falls down and bump her head.

Who would it be?

" You're worry about that? I mean you should but shouldn't you also focus on who was the fifth." Samuel asked.

The masked hunter rolled his eye.

" I figure out who was the fifth already." Sailor reply back. The mortal's eye widen in slight shock and more impress.

" Remember your past dreams. Remember there was a guy that got hooked up and tortured?" Sailor asked. Samuel remember that person.

'" Percy.......don't......trust...." The man has said.

Samuel's eye widen. Sailor sighed.

" Pollux........he went missing from what I heard. The dream you had back then.....it was a message from him. Even if End doesn't kill him, there are too many other people that will. Infinity, William, Celena, maybe Chastin, or some other people on their side."Sailor said.

" If they haven't bust Pollux's mouth open about anything about that weird place Vine.....then they obviously killed him. Wiped him straight clean and discarded him somewhere like he was some disgusting green food." Sailor said.

.........

" Green food?" Samuel said not worried about murder or the mysterious company Vine.

" Yeah like green cookies, green blueberry candies, green pie, or green anything. I rather have blue food. They're the best....." Sailor said drooling slightly.

Samuel didn't bother to question the blue food obsessions but does sound interesting and somehow awfully appealing to him suddenly.

" So What were you thinking about?" Samuel asked.

" Me? I was thinking about killing someone." Sailor reply back.

Samuel's mouth then shaped like an O.

" Oh.....that's nice. Who?" Samuel asked.

" Well......" He snapped his finger and a memory popped into Samuel's mind.

And so did a migraine.

" Hey Selene........you want to kill people?" Sal said.

" Ow......." Samuel winced not even focusing on the flashback.