Two Events

" DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN~!" A loud voice sang as Samuel was about to open the door to his sister's door.

" Yep, that's Phoebe," Samuel muttered. He had just come back from checking out books.

" It's freaking summer, Phoebe!" Zoey yelled out groaning at how terrible Phoebe sounds.

" I just want to sing. I want to do a concert in the future!" Phoebe yelled out jumping on Noah's bed.

" Keep that a dream, please. I hate to be dead you know? I'm too young and I have a future." Samuel said opening the door.

Phoebe looked slightly hurt and angry.

" What that supposed to mean?" Phoebe said.

" It means that you're horrible at singing Phoebe," Noah answered her.

" My heart.........has broken into millions of pieces," Phoebe said holding her heart dearly.

" You are also bad at acting as well," Samuel said.

" Hey," Zoey said looking at him cautiously.

Samuel smiled slightly.

" Hey, Zoey........" He said smiling. Zoey smiled back hesitantly.

Samuel just sighed.

" Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" Samuel sang. Zoey then broke into a grin.

" SpongeBob SquarePants!" Zoey sang back. The two just grinned and high five each other.

" Nice to see you visiting me......" Samuel said smiling.

Zoey's eyes lit up suddenly. She grabbed a magazine out of nowhere.

" Look Sam. Look at all those places in Australia!" Zoey said pointing at all the places and the animals shown in the magazine.

Her onyx eyes look at the magazine brightly like a child during Christmas.

Samuel's eye lit up as well. But then he suddenly had a small headache. But yet, he still refrained himself from frowning or put any negative emotions on his face.

He smiled brightly at Zoey and patted her head.

" That's great Zoey! Maybe we could go there one day." Samuel said. Zoey nodded excitedly. She imagines the world to be such a colorful place to be.

Australia may be one of the smaller continents but still.............

It must be exciting to be there!

Samuel just continued smiling however the pain started to get bigger.

'What is this!' Simon said in his mind.

' I don't know.' He said back.

Then an image of some place came up.

It was out in the wild. The place was opened field.

" I'll hold them off while you think of something!" Someone yelled.

" Sam? Samuel?" Zoey said waving her hands in front of him.

" Huh oh yeah, I'm listening," Samuel said. Zoey rolled her eyes.

" Then what was I talking about?" Zoey questioned him.

" The kangaroos in Australia?" Samuel guessed.

" No! I was talking about the chickens! You know the chickens!" Zoey exclaimed. Samuel just went a little red slightly.