A Past Memory

90 Years Ago.....

Artemis walked on the streets of Olympus.......

This year was the tenth year of Sal's honorable death.

She wanted to say hello to him this year. His yellow eye..........

She could still remember clearly of those times.

It may been short but.............

She loved every single moments of his existence in the hunt. (Except those times when he brought some trouble to the hunt or pranked her and her hunters.)

  Walking towards a flower boutique shop, she went in trying to find a flower.

A flower as a gift to Salomao.

Artemis looked and looked.

From Lavenders to Daisies.

There was sunflowers and cactuses.

Poppies and beautiful white and soft lilies.

But none was the right flower she wanted to give to Sal.

And then, she saw a flower........

" Lady Artemis......that's a rose..!" The florist of the shop said.

Artemis didn't bother. She examine that rose carefully and smelled it. The rose had brought back a piece of memory she didn't think would ever pop up.

" A rose is beautiful in so many ways. Its beauty is like a mask covering its thorns. However..." Salomao said had once said.

Artemis still remember that day.

He was sad.

Now knowing who he was back before he was Salomao Hunter, she wasn't surprised that he was sad.

But Artemis also knew another feeling Sal had felt.

Loneliness.

For 500 years, he goes around saving people's lives. He watches people live and die. Watches as his former friends live happily without him.

But when will he be able to be like that? Live and die. Live with family and friends beside him.

" Lady Artemis, it's a red rose.....you sure you want that?" The florist once again repeats her sentence.

Artemis looked at her a little frustrated.  She kind of narrowed her eyes.

" If I do buy this, why is it such a big deal?" Artemis questioned.

" Well Lady Artemis....., red rose in the flower language means I love you or a romantic love. It's not really good for you.....I guess you know why...." The florist answered looking at her with a little fear.

Artemis looked at her and then simply sighed.

" Well then could you find me a flower that means remembering a dead friend or someone......" Artemis said kind of tired.

The florist nodded and then went and looked for different kinds of flowers. Then her eyes brightened up.

  "Here!" She said happily as she picked out a flower.

It was like a rose beautiful and great looking. However instead of being red, it was white.

 However instead of being red, it was white