Normal Day Part 2

" You believe in myths?" Artemis asked Simon who nodded.

" Of course! Why would I literally idolize a mythical hero Sailor Hunter then?" He said his eyes brightened up.

" You like Sailor Hunter?" Artemis said looking at him incredulously.

" Yeah cause he's cool, brave, awesome, sadistic, more awesome, the best, he's like the most awesome person ever!" Simon said. Behind him, Thalia snorted and containing her laughter.

Artemis looked amused.

Zoey just flicked his forehead.

" If only you were so into your studies......" Zoey said shaking her head. Samuel rubbed his head and pouted.

" I rather sit on the couch watching Finding Nemo and throw a pillow at the tv the moment that young girl with braces comes in because she was freaking creepy." Simon grumbled.

Zoey chuckled.

"You had nightmare for three days because of that......" Zoey said.

" Yeah that's one of my childhood traumas....." Simon continued grumbling.

Phoebe who were beside Artemis looked at them amused.

" They were childhood friends....." Phoebe spoke. Artemis looked at her and tilted her head.

" They were really close friends from the start. Ever since their mother introduce them when they were a few months old, they haven't separated one bit. Even when they went to college, they went to the same college and studied the same major. They were best friends forever......." Phoebe spoke softly reminiscing the first time she met Zoey.

" Their bond got so close to the point where people thought they were a couple. But they weren't. The two were just people with the same dream. Zoey and Samuel both want to travel the world. Maybe even Simon but he doesn't really show much thoughts about his future. Always go along with what Samuel have. But Zoey and Samuel, those two....were inseparable. They even want to catch a chicken together!" Phoebe said chuckling.

" What's the chicken dream?" Artemis asked.

" There was one time when the local McDonald's here served a terrible Mcchicken for some reason. Which some coincidence it was that Samuel was the one who ate it along with Zoey who took a bite out of Sam's burger. The store already gave their cash back but......" Phoebe chuckled. Her eyes lit up.

" For some reason...maybe they were secretly high from all 10 orders of ice cream they ordered but they wanted to make a chicken burger themselves and prove McDonald's that you just can't really mess up a simple chicken burger. Obviously that went so wrong........." Phoebe said amused while Artemis looked confused.

" Let's stop right here. If Zoey and Samuel or Simon hears it, they are going to kill me. But let me tell you this though......they went from brushing their teeth two times a day to three times a day after that. That only lasted a week though....." Phoebe said and then left Artemis confused and really want to know more.

These people..........

She then looked at Thalia who were chatting with Sam and Noah's mom.

Noah had black hair and beautiful emerald green eyes.

She may looked so unfamiliar but her aura. The feeling surrounds her.......

It's too familiar to say at least.......

And everything about it too.........

Ash reading a book again.

Jenny and Eve were annoying each other again.