Chat with Himself

Standing there with a smirk on his face. His yellow eye looked at the mark left behind when Artemis jumped out.

   He took a sip of the apple juice he was holding.

  " I knew it......." Samuel muttered to himself.

' Sheesh......you just have to take control the moment you figured something out....' Simon huffed.

Samuel rolled his eye.

" I'm afraid that as a kid you're going to get traumatized by this situation." Samuel said.

' Well Yeah.....Kids- wait a minute! Who are you calling a kid!' Simon exclaimed.

" You." Samuel said walking across the living room where Leon and Mr. Castor was taking a few shots and gossiping about the recent hot ladies.

Samuel went up and into his room. A teddy came out welcoming him back in.

Samuel smiled and patted the teddy on his head.

" Good to see you too, Sir Teddy the 1st." Samuel spoke and then went and sat down on his wheelie chair.

He took out a notebook and wrote down.

Suspicions may be confirmed soon. Myths and legends may actually be a true story not some made up stories by some old dudes.

Samuel sat there and thought about many things. But most importantly, what was he going to do next.

Obviously he can't hide the fact that myths are real.

And plus after the call with Erin......

He suspects that Erin also knew about this. She would probably be classified as what the Ancient Greek people would called..............

Demigods.

He knew now that the calls with Erin had sparked up some deals. After all..........

Why would they come back unless they have a mission?

But so far, there wasn't a demigod or some people associates with myths nearby them.

Maybe they.....

No....the most the gods and demigods know is that he is suspecting them. The most is that he's researching.

Then the only answer of this sudden coming is....

simply a test.

' You figured the whole thing out.' Simon said shocked. Samuel rolled his eye again.

" Yes Simon, I'm smarter than you....." Samuel spoke.

' And by the way, how did you know just by her jumping out of the window. Is it just because a normal actual being would run out of the door instead of jumping out of the window?' Simon asked.

Samuel smiled.

" It's easy. Everything simply is too coincidental. The first time we met them was no coincidence. However, the series of strange things happening after them was simply too coincidental. It's like philosophy. Asking questions that don't exactly have an answer to it but pretending we do by interpreting it in our own ways." Samuel explained.

' Speak English Sir.' Simon said. Samuel had an amused face.

" Well basically what I mean is that there are things we can't explain but we try to find answers to. Sometimes we use these situations and interpret it in our own way. For example, if a pig grew wings and fly off into the sunset what would you think?"  Samuel questioned.