A Fight...

Two Days Later......

" You've been hanging out with Artemis a lot lately." Erin said wiggling her eyebrows. Thalia and Annabeth from far away looked so amused at that. Samuel rolled his eye.

Everyone in camp knew that Artemis was close to Sal and even visit the camp to honor him.

So when Samuel arrived and was told to be Salomao Hunter. Rumors kind of spread.

They kind of ignored that Artemis was like a 5,000 years old maiden goddess and Sal was just like maybe 800 years old if he's alive.

A big difference in age.......

But that didn't stop Artemis and Samuel from hanging out together. The rumors didn't bother them.

Artemis also jokes about it too. She finds it slightly funny and amusing.

Both don't deny the facts that they are close though.

" Ahh such a peaceful day." Samuel said. Artemis looked at him.

" Don't jinx it." Artemis said smiling.

Suddenly, a son of Hermès ran past him and towards the Big House where Chiron and Annabeth was discussing on some things.

Artemis looked at him slightly glaring.

" Curse my mouth." Samuel mumbled.

Artemis, Erin, and Samuel both ran towards the Big House. Annabeth was a little pale. She had bags under her eyes and she seemed to be a little worried.

" What's happening." Samuel said seriously.

" An attack." Annabeth simply said before turning the pool table into a mini version of the Camp.

She analyzed the formation and all sorts of stuff.

" Grab me a pen or something." She ordered.

Samuel quickly went to grab her a donut instead. Annabeth look at him incredulously.

" What? You said something." Samuel said innocently biting off a little bit of beef jerky.

Annabeth sighed but felt a little warmth in her heart.

She looked at the surrounding areas.

" We could use demigods over here, here, and here." Annabeth said pointing at different areas.

" Oooo a trap." Samuel said seeing what Annabeth is trying to do. Surrounding the monsters and killing them.

" Or we can do this." Samuel said pointing at certain areas on the map .

" We could charge and back. Charge and back. Reduces the amount of injury or deaths." Samuel said.

Annabeth looked slightly impress.

" It's a bit much monsters. But it will be okay." Annabeth said before walking away to prepare for the fight.

  Samuel played with the box inside his jacket's pocket.

  Two already died.

" Hey Annabeth, protect Thalia and the others okay?" Samuel said.  He then went to Thalia.

" Protect Annabeth and the others okay?" Samuel said before going off.

His eyebrows knitted together for two seconds.

Something was off.

He didn't have time to bother because time was ticking by and monsters will come soon.