Time Part 2

Sal feel like he have seasickness.

No, actually Timesickness if that is a thing.

  He just time travel again after he had some fun time with the group.

  This time, he was still at White Plains. He had returned from Camp along with Phoebe and Zoë.

  However instead of meeting up with the group, he went another direction.

Running, he first called Charles.

" Hello Sam-." Charles began.

" Get the Tartarus over to 14th Avenue." Sal simply told him before hanging up.

He then called Zoë.

" Stop anyone except for Charles from coming to 14th Avenue." He spoke seriously.

Sal started running and running. Standing near a store, he waited for that person.

The traffic light flicker to red. Cars stop and the people started to cross the streets.

However, Sal waited.

Finally, a woman of his age came along driving her car on Sal's right side.

The traffic light flickered to green and as the car was in the middle of the intersection, another car, from nowhere, started heading towards the woman and the car.

Sal smirked and his eye turn gold.

And no one exactly knows how he did it but as the car headed towards the woman at a fast speed, he ran towards the center stopping the woman.

" Samuel?" Sora questioned nearly running over Samuel.

However she looked to the side and her eyes widen.

Quickly, she pushed the pedal and her car started to go.

William wouldn't let this chance go. He turned the wheels and drove right into the car's butt.

Sora lunged forward hitting her head on the wheel hard.

Blood streamed down from her forehead. Sal opened the door and immediately pulled her out.

And then Charles came.

" SORA!" He yelled worriedly running towards her.

The people looked at the scene in horror. Sal snapped his finger. A heavy mist covered everyone's eyes here.

Like nothing just happened, the mortals just continued to walk by.

" You.....how did you know?!" William growled walking out of his car.

Sal turned to Charles and Sora.

" Leave." He simply spoke before lunging at William.

Their weapons clashed once again for the......uhh many and many times.

This time Sal didn't use his sword or dagger.

Like Kronos, he used a scythe.

It was big and hard to wield. But Sal didn't really care now.

Killing William was his one goal.

" Samuel!" Phoebe yelled.

A flash of memory reminded him of pain. He clenched his teeth as William was able to slice a wound on his chest.

Blood slid down and down and splashed to the ground creating a look resembling a red rose or a dandelion that's red.

" It doesn't take any effort to kill you too." William giggled.