ATHARVA

By Dash4120

By Dash4120

Hello, my name is Atharva Singhania. I am 28 years old.

My height is 5'10 with a handsome personality that attracts every girl.

I took up my father's business at the age of 18 and now I have created an empire. I am one of the most influential businessmen in our country.

Family means nothing to me. When I can not stay with one girl for a damn one whole year how can I live a life with the same people? The only person whom I love is 'ME'. And I don't think that I can love only one girl my whole life.

Girls just throw themselves on me. They just want my money and I want the time pass. I change my girlfriends like clothes whenever I get bored from them I just throw them out of my life. But I have never brought any girl to my house because I don't think that they are worth it.

You can call me "Bigda Hua nawab".
(Spoiled prince)

My best friend says that now it is high time to get married and he believes that the girl who will come in my life as my wife will change me. But he is dumb because he doesn't know that no one can change me, NO ONE. Not even God.

I lost my mother when I was 2 years old and my father left this world when I was 12. I was brought up by my so-called stepmother.

I am very short-tempered and love to dominate others. Thousands of people work under me and they always fear me because of my power.
And I love seeing them all terrified.

Kindness is not in my dictionary.

I get what I want by hook or by crook. I am very possessive what is mine is just 'MINE'.