55. Who are you?

Atharva's POV

That was it. That was the end of everything.

His every sin! His every crime.

He got the shot on his right thigh which was fired by the police. As a result of that, he was not able to make a balance and he stumbled back. He was about to fall back but I grabbed his hand so his legs were on the edge and he was standing at the angle of 145° from the ground.

"Please brother save me. I will not do anything again. I will go very far from your life"

"Tsk tsk. You are very late. You must have thought this before doing anything to my butterfly"

He was trying to pull me with him.

"Goodbye, brother. Meet you in hell" I said and opened my hand releasing his hand from my grip.

I looked down at him and he was lying lifeless on the ground with a pool of blood around him.

"Don't worry, his case would be of encounter" police informed me.

I nodded and my eyes shifted to Prem who was lying on the ground in pain. I took him to the hospital with the help of the police.

"Atharva I am fine. You should go back home. Shreya needs you more. I can go by myself." Prem said with so much difficulty on our way to the hospital.

"No, I will not leave you alone at any cost. You need me more. She is at home and she is safe" I said.

"But"

"You utter one more word and I will kick you on the injured place" I warned him.

As we reached the hospital doctors immediately took him to the operation theatre to take the bullet out of his arm.

We were fortunate enough that he got the shot on his arm.

Prem's phone was constantly ringing so I picked it up as it was from his wife.

"Hello" my voice came out as a little different one.

"Umm...who is this?"

"Anupriya, this is me Atharva"

"Atharva? Where is Prem?"

I was silent. Should I tell her?

"Where are you ?" She asked

"Hospital" I replied

"Hospital? Is everything fine? Where is Prem?" She gets panicked

"Yes, there is nothing to worry about. He has got injured, we will return soon". I said

" Just tell me the name of the hospital"

I tried to console her but she was adamant to come here. She reached here within half an hour.

"Where is he?"

I pointed to the operation theatre and told her everything from the beginning to the end. There were tears in her eyes.

"Did you informed her parents?"

"No, not yet. I thought that they would be worried. But I have to because she calls her mother daily in the morning"

"Momy...where is daddy?" Aditya asked for his daddy by pulling the kurta of her mother.

"He will come soon beta" she comforted him.

"No, I want to meet him. Right now" he whined

"Hey, you Chota packet, come to me. Come to your athu"