3. Gang

SHREYA'S POV :

Thankfully the road was clear and I did not get that much late today.

Now we are here in the canteen to have our lunch. We include Neha ( my good friend), Rahul ( friend), Ansh bhaiya ( he always acts like a big brother and protects me so I call him bhaiya. He cares for me and is ever ready to help me. He can understand my mood just by one look. And console me like no one could ever do.) and obviously me. They are my office friends and all of them are senior to me, they make me feel like home here. I thought that shifting in new city would be difficult, how I will make new friends but all these 3 gems made everything easy.

I don't know what they were talking about as I was busy with my food. Suddenly from nowhere Neha comes up with an idea.
'Hey guys today is Friday and we can go to the club tonight, what do you think guyz?'

My eyes became wide and I dropped my spoon.

"Yes, I am in" said Rahul.

"Sorry guys I can not join you because I have some work". Ansh bhaiya said this.

:Sorry from my side too". I said

"Can we know why so? 🤨". Rahul asked me while raising his one eyebrow.

"I....I ....I"

"Yes ,yes we are listening to what you?" Neha asked teasingly.

"I have to go somewhere else". I smiled so that it does not catch my lie but I know that I failed completely.

They started to laugh at my shedding.

"Oh chutku you don't even know how to lie" said bhaiya. He calls me chutku because I am the youngest of all.

And I looked down.

"So it is final now we three are going to club tonight". Said Neha.

"But..."

"No more buts or ifs Shreya. It is final and this time we will not listen to any excuse from you. And one more thing you are not going to your home after office I will take you with myself".

I opened my mouth to say something but she interrupted me again.

"Don't worry, I will talk to auntiji she will not say anything".She left me with no option.

"Okay, I am ready to go to the club but not your home, please".

"No please, you are not going in your tomboyish look. Tonight I will make you ready". And she winked.

"Bhaiya please say something to her na"

"Its ok Shreya try to come out of your comfort zone".
He was my last hope and when my savior is not helping me then no one can. I have to agree with them.
Urghhhhhh.

We reached Neha's home at 7'O clock, it been now 1 hour and Neha is still confused about what to wear. Ugh. She belongs to a very rich family and she spends all of her money on herself only. But she is down to earth and does not show the ego of her money. She is doing the job just to pass her time until her parents marry her. And also she gets the time to meet her love of life( as she says).

"SHREYA" Neha screamed

"Oh God Neha I got scared".

"Sorry, but look at this. It will look amazing on you"

"No Neha, I am not going to wear this, this is too short".

"So what did you think that I will give you suit or lehenga to wear,han?"

"But this is really too short I can't. You know I don't like clubs and all in the first place and this dress will make me super uncomfortable"

"We are there to make you comfortable na"

"YOU" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you remember the last time when you ran off with your boyfriend without telling me".

"Okay okay , so you have three options to choose one"

"Thankfully I have an option in something".
So I choose the one which was the longest of all the three dresses. It was a red-colored, round neck asymmetric dress that hugged my body perfectly. She curled my hairs and in jewelry she gave me a simple jerkin bracelet, and a pair of light earrings to wear. I put light makeup.

 I put light makeup

Shreya's outfit.

She wore a beautiful white dress with a black design on it.

Neha's dress

So finally at 9, we reached the club, Rahul was waiting for us impatiently.

"Where were you?"

"We got stuck in the traffic you know:. Neha lied and I looked at her.

Rahul took my hand in his hand and looking into my eyes he said "You are looking beautiful today".I just smiled.

"Rahul she always looks beautiful, now leave her hand you are making her uncomfortable"

I don't know why but sometimes I feel uncomfortable around Rahul. Although he is really very good in person and you can call him a gentleman types. But still.

And with that, we entered the club.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE CLUB?? 🤔🤔

STAY TUNED 😉