44. Jealousy

SHREYA'S POV

It is been one week here and my mind has got roasted completely. He took me to my parent's house once for 2 hours but didn't let me live there. He was with me all the time.

Urghhhhh

I cannot stay in this house one more day. Although masi is very sweet by nature but she is reluctant in giving answers to all my questions. She never tells me anything about him. But one thing is clear that she loves and cares for him like her own child.

I came up with a plan and included masi in that too.

He finished his breakfast and stood up to leave for the office.

"Ok, masi I am leaving too," I said loud enough to make him hear.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"For an interview,"

"Interview?" He asked

"Yes, as you are not allowing me to join the company. I have searched for a new job and you cannot resist me because I am now free from that contract too" I said with a smile.

"No, you will not go anywhere without me," He said

"Ok, then let me join your company again"

"I said something, and that's final. You will not go anywhere. Guard will not let you go out" he said in an assertive tone and started to leave.

"I said something too, I am going for this interview. No one can resist me. I am an independent citizen of an independent country. And if the guard would not let me out then I will jump out of the window" I said blocking his way

"I will lock the windows," he said folding his hands.

"I will jump from the terrace," I said putting my hands on my waist.

"Youuuu....." He pointed a finger on me

"Yes, meeeeee....." I folded his finger.

"Ok, just go and change your clothes. You will not wear a sari or suit there. You have only 10 minutes" He said

"Ok" I became very happy and literally ran to our room winking on masi and giving her virtual high five on the way.

I got ready on time but I want to tease him a little for caging me.

"Shreya, do fast" he called

"Just 5 more minutes" I replied sitting on the bed

"Shreyaaaa....." he called again after 5 minutes

"5 minutes" I replied

"Shreya"

"Fivee...." I looked at the door he was standing there crossing his hands and with one eyebrow up.

I smiled sheepishly.

"Haha...I got tired, you know" I said giving him my best smile.

"You can have a rest for the day. I don't have a problem" he started to leave.

"Wait, NO, I am coming" I ran behind him

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A few days later

I am getting ready for the b' day party of Prem's son Aditya. He is turning 2 today.

I selected a dress and put it on the bed and went to take a bath while Mr. Kukkad was getting ready.