38. Don't touch me

Atharva's POV

I closed the chapter of that boy there. Now he will never dare to come in between me and my butterfly.

But as I said this action of her will not go unpunished for her too. I have started giving her too much work. I want to break her physically first before attacking her emotionally. It would be good for her if she understands this way or I know the hard way too.

This weekend I have called her at my home for the remaining work. Because of the peak time, there is a lot of work to do and I cannot trust anybody. Although I can do it alone still I want her my side every time and she has to do that after all this for what I pay to her.

I was sitting in my office which I have created at my home. I was alone as I have given leave to my servants because they keep on knocking and disturbing me in my work no matter how much I threaten them and especially that old aunty Madhu. Don't know why she cares for me that much when I keep her pushing out of my life. Why don't they understand I don't want anyone.

The doorbell rang and I went to open it. My butterfly was standing there all drenched in water. Her clothes were sticking to her body and she was shivering. I looked outside and it was raining cats and dogs. I ignored her and went inside my office after locking the door.

I was waiting for her but she was not coming in.

Did she got lost somewhere?

"If you are done admiring the beauty of my house then will you come in?" I shouted and after a minute she came in.

My eyes roamed on the shape of her body that was clearly visible because her wet clothes were hugging her so tightly. There were small droplets on her face and water from her fringes was slowly moving and submerging in her neck. She was shivering in cold.

She moved her head towards the AC to indicate to me to switch it off so I took the remote and drop the temperature further down. That's your punishment baby girl for saying no to me. Now, bear it.

"What? I haven't called you here just to stand. You have a lot of paperwork to do. So just start it now. You are already 15 minutes late which means you will leave half an hour late too" I said and tried to focus on my work.

She sat and removed her clutcher and set her hair free from the cage. Some of her hair got stuck to her perfect neck and some on the side of her cheeks. Her eyes were down, I was not able to move my gaze from her as she was looking too hot to resist. She looked up and I looked down but I am sure that she caught me looking at her.

Why do I always act weird and like teenage boys around her?

I shake my head to remove all the thoughts and focused on my work.

It was already getting hard for me to concentrate when she started moving her leg and my mind was, again and again, drifting towards her.

"Will you stop moving? You are distracting me!" I banged the table and she flinched but after that, she didn't move even an inch.

I looked down to resume my work. After a few minutes, a heard a voice of thud and looked up only to found her in a head-down position.

What happened to her?

"Ms. Shreya" I called her name and shake her hand but she didn't respond.

Is she fine?

I stood up and went to her side and shake her body.

"Shreya, Shreya" she didn't respond again.

I moved her up and make her sit on the chair. Her head fell backward, her eyes were closed and her lips were little parted. She was not in her senses.