23. Party

SHREYA'S POV

After taking that frame which kukkad doesn't let me touch again, we returned back to the resort because it was already 6 PM and we have to reach the party by 8 PM and unlike me, he is very punctual regarding his schedule.

Sometimes I wonder why we are so opposite to each other.

Common Shreya this is not the right time to think about all this. If you got late then that kukkad will drag you to the party in this dress only.

I picked up my dress and accessories and put them on. The dress was looking even more beautiful on me. Haha, just joking.

I applied a little bit of foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, and my favorite thing lipstick.

I was not getting what to do with my hair and I don't know hair designs too. So I went with the last option and kept my hair open.

I looked myself in the mirror and I was ready.

It was 7:00 PM and I have to reach the parking area at 7:15 PM. That means I have 15 minutes. So I decided to video call my Mumma and tell her not to get hyper if I am not able to call her tonight. Mumma complimented me. But I don't believe her because for her I am always beautiful even at my worst time.

After that, I took only 50-60 selfies and left for the parking area.

I can see him standing beside the pocket looking at his wristwatch with one hand in his pocket.

What a coincidence! He was also wearing a navy blue color tuxedo. And I must say that he was looking handsome.

He looked up and I looked down because I don't want to get embarrassed by showing him that I was checking him out.

I sat in the car and I don't know why he was acting so weird the whole journey.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

ATHARVA'S POV

I was waiting for her in the parking area when she came.

My breath hitched after looking at her. She was looking not less than an angel. That dress has fitted her so perfectly and making her even more gorgeous. For a minute I forgot how to breathe by looking at the beautiful sight in front of me.

I have seen so many beautiful girls then her but no one is able to capture my attention like the way she has.

My heartbeats were getting faster with every step she was taking towards me.

I can feel sweat in my palms and for the first time in my life I was feeling nervous.

I was not getting what should I do, how should I react, I don't know what is happening to me.

I get into the car without saying anything and she joined me soon.

I started the engine and put the radio button on.

She looked outside the window and I didn't miss a single chance to look at her making sure that she doesn't catch me.

I was getting a different kind of feeling in my chest and the current song was making it even worse.

The song was 'Inna sona kyu rab n banaya'

I was getting very much distracted so I decided to put the radio off. She looked at my side but I ignored her and looked straight.

I parked the car in the parking area.

At the entrance, there were so many media reporters that were ready to click our photographs. She got scared and tried to hide behind me.

The thing that I have come to know about her is that she doesn't like attention. That is a different thing that knowingly or unknowingly she gets that.

But at this time I cannot help her because if I get close to her then tomorrow's newspaper will be filled with our photographs. And these media people will spread the news with so much mirch masala (spice) that I don't want. I want my name to be associated with her but not in this way.

So I went in with long strides ignoring all the questions and she followed me like a good employee.

The host of the party welcomed us. I shook hands with the delegates and talked to them. All the time my attention was on her. It was clear that she was not comfortable. But I can't help. She was just standing beside me flashing a smile to all those people who comes to meet me.

"Hello love"

What is she doing here?

"How are you?"

I don't respond

"Have you forgotten me so fast? All those lovely moments and nights we have spent together. Hmm?"

She was flirting with me and literally throwing herself on me. I stopped her there.

"Oh love! Don't worry No one cares here. I know you can't resist me."

"You are no more a part of my life. So just stay away"

"Why are you pushing me, love? If you want we can be together again. I will give you everything you want"

"Just stop it Priya"

I was controlling my anger anyhow.

"Why are you acting like this? And who is this bitch? Your new toy? She has nothing to stand beside you. And Is she as good as me?"

How dare she talk about Shreya like this. I will not spare her.

"Ex...excuse me" Shreya said in a low tone.

She has got hurt because of her. My anger was on 7th cloud.

I hold her hand and took her to the corner where no one could see us.

"I knew it Atharva that you can not resist me" Priya said to me in her flirtatious tone.

I wrapped my fingers around her neck and dig my nails into her skin.

"Just keep your filthy mouth shut if you love your life. I will not spare you this time"

I make my grip even tighter

"You are nothing to me. Nothing! I will definitely kill you for sure if you uttered even a single word about her"

"Just leave me Atharva, I am not able to breath"

She was struggling for oxygen. I made my grip even more strong.

"You will never be able to breathe again if you showed me your ugly face. Now just get LOST!"

She will die if I kept on doing this so I removed my hand and she was taking as much oxygen as she can.

I went in and saw my butterfly talking with a boy. I think someone is dying to be killed by me today.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hahaha....ab tera kya hoga kaliya 😜

Stay tuned for lovely moments

And yes don't forget to give me my reward. Your votes and comments 😁

Happy reading:-)