57. Honeymoon?

Before starting the chapter I want to clear the confusion regarding Shreya's coma which many readers questioned about her being so active. So I did some research and came to know that generally coma lasts for 2-4 weeks and some people when they come out of coma are just as they were before - they can remember what happened to them before the coma and can do what they used to do. Plus the person can be hyperactive and hyperventilated too. So our Shreya is one of them.
But then we can not rely on every information available on the internet and I am NIL/0 in medical. So I wrote on the basis of what I found.
Thank you, now you can continue with the chapter.

--------------------------------------------------

Shreya's POV

He is taking care of me like I am 2 years old kid. He scolds me if I don't drink my milk and he gives me a basket full of fruits to eat. He keeps on standing on my head until I finishes those things. According to him, I have lost a lot of weight which I actually have. And I have asked him to again start his gym because he has stopped doing his exercises.

I moved towards his gym where I rarely go to see what he is doing. I peeped in and found that he was doing pushups. An evil plan came to my mind. Nowadays he teases me a lot on my weight. One day wind was blowing and I was standing in the balcony he asked me to hold the railing tightly if I don't want to fly high with the wind.

Hmm...now, let me show you how light-weighted I am. Hehe.

I tiptoed towards him and sat on his back and he falls on the floor lying flat on his stomach.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Nothing, actually I was not getting any place to sit and adore my husband doing exercise so I thought why not to sit here. You can continue with your pushups" I said while munching the last bite of my apple.

He tried to push his body up with little difficulty.

"You are gaining weight," he said

"Oh really?" I asked

He resumed his exercise with me on his back.

"Any particular reason for coming here?"

"Yes, I wanted to motivate my husband"

"Motivate?"

"Yes," I said while making myself comfortable on his back.

"Oh! Then I have a better plan" he said

He moved a little which made me fall on my ass. He pushed me and made me lie on the ground and hovered above me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Making your task of motivating me easy"

He started his pushups and every time he came down he kissed me on my lips.

"I can do a thousand pushups if I get this daily," he said in between his pushups and kisses.

We were interrupted by my phone.

"My phone," I asked him to stop.

"Let it ring" he replied.

He was not ready to stop so I crawled up and picked my phone. It was from Prem.

"Why is he calling you?" He asked me while looking at my phone's screen.

"You should better ask him"

"Put it on speaker"

I nodded and picked up the call.

"Hello"