31. You are just mine!

Atharva's POV

I did not want to give my butterfly even half-day leave on the day when we returned to Noida. But she was hell tired so I gave her one.

The whole week went by and I came to know that she is going to attend her friend's marriage at the end of the week and I have received an invitation from one of my employees for the same. So I decided to attend the wedding.

I convinced Prem somehow to go with me but in return, that moron asked me to give him a promise that he will reveal in the future.

The day before the wedding she was at her friend's home so I went there. Luckily she was at the door playing with a small child.

Kid playing with a kid. Haha.

She was looking like a proper Indian girl and so captivating in her yellow kurta. So, I messaged her from an unknown number admiring her beauty.

She looked here and there and then went in. Oh no.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

On the wedding day, I was so excited to see her.

She came down the stairs with the bride. 'Wow' was the word that left my mouth.

I can not describe in words how beautiful she was looking. I was not able to move my eyes from her. I was scanning her from head to toe. She was looking like an angel.

I wonder how beautiful she will look on our wedding day.

She looked at my side and I shifted a little because the man standing before me was hindering my view.

And then she got mixed up in the crowd.

I was searching for her when I got a glance at her lehenga so I followed her there and got bumped into her.

My eyes fall on her face and she was looking even more gorgeous from this position. My heart was thumping in my chest and elephants were jumping in my stomach. I scanned each and every feature of her and wanted to praise them. Her eyebrows were little and like always she was looking confused.

Her big and magnetic eyes were the first thing for which I fall, the tip of her nose was shining like a star. Then my eyes stopped on her plump lips that were little parted.

I wanted to.....

"Didi, buaji is asking for flowers" a little girl interrupted and I gritted my teeth.

I went to the washroom to breathe and bring my heartbeat at its normal pace.

I went down and found Prem talking with my butterfly going all touchy. He never leaves a chance to tease me. I should not have brought him here.

He took her to the bar area. This time I am not going to look after her if she got drunk. But thankfully she refused the drinks.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Prem was having fun with the girls when they were fighting with the groom for money.

How foolish they are why would anybody pay 51000 for the shoes when he could purchase 10 such pairs from the same money.

My butterfly was enjoying that very much. She was looking so happy while giggling like a kid. She has got a million-dollar smile. She was pulling her lehenga down again and again and I caught that she was wearing those shoes.

Haha..very smart but not more than me.

I revealed there secret and she looked my way all furious. Her cheeks were looking like two balloons. How cute!