52. Accident?

SHREYA'S POV

1 month has passed and life is going pretty smoothly. He stays with me all the time like a tail. But I am also enjoying his company. He is changing himself. He has started to take medication to get rid of his addiction and he is also working on his anger issues too.

And you know what? unimaginable things have started to happen. I the sleepyhead has started to wake up early and that too without any alarm and he has started to wake up late.

"Wake up," I said while moving out of his grasp.

"I am up," he said while pulling me to his side.

His eyes were close and I turned to face him. I now know why girls drool over him. But he does not give them even a single look even if they are ready to give him everything. He is very loyal. I must say that he is drop-dead handsome. I don't know it is any word for complimenting a man or not but let it be. Don't go on my words focus on my feelings.

I have also started to feel for him, but I haven't confessed it yet. I will but when? Umm....maybe today.

"Are you done adoring your husband?" He asked me with closed eyes.

My jaw dropped. How does he know?

"Once I start I will not stop till the next morning, so it would be better for you to close your mouth," he said and I instantly closed my mouth.

He opened his eyes and gave me his signature smirk. He loves to tease me.

"Won't you wish me morning?" He asked

"No"

I said and stood up freeing myself from his grip. I was able to take only one step when he pulled me to his lap and put his palm on my stomach caressing it lightly.

I immediately put my hand on his to stop him. He does this every day from the last week.

"Why have you started doing this weird thing?" I asked

"Hmm...I just check it is growing big or not" he replied while putting his chin on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked confused

"Yes, this is the place where our baby will stay for 9 months na," he said.

"Are you serious Atharva, you want a baby?"

"Yes,"

"So Mr. Atharva Singhania wants family now. Hahaha" I laughed

"So, what is this so funny in this," he asked seriously.

"As far as I know, you don't like kids"

"But I want one with you," he said pulling my back to his chest.

"But I cannot handle two kids at a time," I said

"Two? No, I just want one"

"Hey, you stupid I am talking about you, "

"So after all those nights, I still need to show you how much man I am?"

Jeez...I got trapped in my own words.

"Mm...uhmmm....your wish of starting a family is not going to get fulfilled yet," I said

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I am getting my periods on time. You buddhu (stupid)"

"That means I have to work hard and we should do it more frequently," he said raised me in his arms.

"What no!" my eyes widened.

He ignored me and threw me on the bed like a rag doll and in a second he was above me.