51. Taming the beast

SHREYA'S POV

I inhaled for the sake of my dear life!

But the thing that filled my nostrils was fresh air and not that chloroform. Someone yanked him from me and I fall on the ground coughing madly. I started to take in the oxygen with an open mouth to fill my lungs.

I looked at my left and my husband was beating the shit out of him and give my body its life back.

Shaurya was lying on the ground and Atharva was kicking him with his feet. He was just groaning in pain.

"I spare you many times considering it as your childish behavior. But not now. You have crossed your limits by hurting her. I will not leave you this time." he kicking him like he is a football.

He then sat on his stomach, keeping it in between his knees, and started punching his jaw. I collected the energy and I stood up facing his back, looking down at Shaurya.

My hands and legs were shaking badly partly because of the previous scene and partly because of looking at my husband in this demeanor.

I have faced his anger but have never seen him in this much rage. His posture was screaming anger. His anger has crossed all the limits.

"How dare you come here?"

'Punch'

"How dare you touch my wife?"

'Punch'

"How dare you hurt her?"

'Punch'

Blood started to ooze out of Shaurya's lips. Atharva was using his rings to beat him.

In a minute his face was covered with blood. I was getting scared now by the way he was beating him. The blood was making me anxious. My heart was beating so loud that even I can hear it.

Shaurya used his hands to push him but he took his hands in his intertwining the fingers and rolled his palms back.

He moved his head up and screamed in pain.

Shaurya looked at me and pleaded me to stop him with his eyes. Although he deserves it but I cannot stand this anymore. He has already beat him a lot.

I was scared to death by looking at his beastly side and was not able to muster enough courage to say something to him or stop him.

Shaurya was continuously looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Don't look at her"

He said and punched his eyes.

Oh God! This is too much.

"Athrava...s..stop"

I requested him but he ignored it like I don't even exist.

"You chocked her na? Let me give you the taste of the same. Let me tell you how it feels like"

He said this in a low but threatening tone.

He then clutched both of his hand in one and grabbed his neck from the other hand. Putting pressure on it.

"No, Atharva, don't," I said putting my hand on his shoulder but he jerked my hand and applied more pressure on his neck.

Shaurya started to thrash his legs. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Atharva, please stop. Please! He will die. Please!"

"Then let him die. He deserves it" he said

"Oh No! You cannot be a killer. Please stop" I pleased again but he ignored.