19. Moments to cherish

Atharva's POV

I returned to the mall in just 20 minutes after completing my work because the place was near to the mall.

I searched for my butterfly in the lady's dress section and she was drawing her fingers on a navy blue dress so lovingly. I looked at her from the position where she could not see me.

I think she liked the dress. That dress will look fabulous on her. I want to look at her in this outfit.

A frown appeared on her face after looking at the price tag and then she moved ahead. I think it is expensive for her.

When she was out of my sight I looked for its price and it was 18000. But it is not that expensive. Anyway, I called a girl from the staff, and told her to change the price tag to 8000, show this dress to her and convince her to buy the dress. I ordered her not to utter even a single word about all this. She agreed to do this even without any commission.

I paid for her dress's bill along with my tuxedo. They gave me a huge discount. I went towards my car before she left the mall and now we are in the car going back to the resort.

"I said STOP! Stop the car" she shouted at me.

"Why are you shouting?"

"I am asking you to stop the car from the past 1 minute but you are not listening to me. Now just stop"

I thought she is having some problems so I stopped. The moment I stopped she tried to open the car. I immediately clicked the child lock.

"Where do you think you are going"

"To save that puppy"

"Puppy?"

She looked outside the window and tilted her head to the backside. I reversed the car and there was a puppy.

"Look, how badly it is crying. Its leg has caught between the tramper of the railing, any vehicle can crush it, we have to save it otherwise it will die".

" Then let it die, I don't have time for such frivolous things and you are not a social worker' I said and started the car.

She jumped on me, off the engine, and snatched the key from me.

"What are you doing are you a kid? Don't make me angry. Give me the key back, someone else would save it".

"Do you even have a heart? Someone who one? Everyone would say like this and no one will save it. Open the child lock and take the key back"

She was raising my temper now. I will not let her touch that dirty puppy.

"Open the damn lock! "
She started screaming. She will make me deaf for sure if I didn't comply with her.

"Ok, I am going back to resort, do whatever you want to do here. I just want you at the party tomorrow. I don't want my client to be disappointed because of you".

I opened the lock in anger and started the engine when she left.

She crossed the road without looking here and there like she doesn't care about her life.

But I was not able to leave her in this deserted place so I decided to keep my eyes on her.

She put that puppy in one of her palms and freed its leg from the other hand. How could she touch that dirty puppy without any hesitation? She could fall ill. Why she doesn't care about herself.

She left that puppy there by roaming her hand on its neck.

She took the sanitizer out of her bag and applied thoroughly on her hands.