32. I am not his

Atharva's POV

I was not able to control myself when she confessed her love for that boy. I told her very assertively that she is just mine and she is not allowed to think about any man other than me. From now on I am her everything.

I did not regret even 1% for saying all this because that is the truth which she has to accept sooner or later. And it would be good for her if she accepts that without creating unnecessary drama and problems for her.

The same day I ordered my advocate to prepare the papers of marriage as soon as possible and he had promised to handover that to me in 2 days.

But I know, I know that my butterfly is not so easy to catch. She will surely throw tantrums in signing those papers.

I have to stay one step ahead of her and block her every way of saying no. So that she is left with no option other than saying Yes to me. I will have her by hook or by crook.

Tring Tring

My office phone rang

"Hello"

"Good afternoon sir" She was my receptionist

"Hmm" I hummed

"Sir, here is a lady who wants to meet you"

"Then why are you asking me? Obviously, say no to her" I ordered her

"But sir she is insisting to go in," she said

"You know I don't meet anyone except my clients during my working hours. So it is a big No. Now cut the call and don't waste my time"

"Sir, she is saying that it is very important for her to meet you," she said

"What is her name?" I asked her

"Anika," she said and I lost my temper.

"Don't even dare to allow her to step into my office or I will kill you. I don't want even her shadow here. Call the security guard and just throw her out. Like right now" I shouted at her and cut the call.

How dare she come into my life again? How dare she?

My blood boiled and teeth gritted to the point where it started to hurt.

I throw things here and there to calm myself down.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

SHREYA'S POV

I was not able to sleep last night as those two words were continuously running in my mind. Those words made my whole world upside down. I was not able to register it even now that what he has said is true.

It was a kind of obsession the way he said that. And I don't like that. He cannot say anything which comes in his mind. He cannot control me. He can not rule my life.

I hate him for what he has done to an innocent soul. Rahul was so broken when I called him last night to console him. Although he would never ask for still I have told him to not hesitate if he wants any kind of help, especially for his mother's treatment.

'Tring tring'

The office phone rang

"Yes?"

"Shreya ma'am here is a lady and she wants to meet you" Receptionist on the other side of the phone told me

"Meet me?" Who is this? I don't know anyone here.

"Yes, ma'am. Actually, she wanted to meet sir but he said no and told me to send her back but she is crying hysterically to meet you. I am not able to comprehend what should I do now. So I called you". She said all tensed