67. Drunk and Scared

Atharva's POV

I canceled all the meetings of the day as I was missing my butterfly very badly. So I thought of giving her a surprise by returning early.

I called her the moment I landed in my city about her visit to the doctor. I was excited to give her a surprise and I wanted to reach the mansion before her. I was on my way home when I received a text message.

'Look what your wife is doing behind you'

I have received this kind of message before when I was on the trip telling me that my wife is backstabbing me. I have always ignored them as I trust my butterfly that she can never do this. But this time it was attached with a photograph. In that photograph, there was a girl who was smiling and exactly looking like my butterfly with Rahul?

No, this is not possible. I deleted that photo immediately and blocked the number. My butterfly is at home waiting for me. Someone is just trying to create a misunderstanding between us. I will see him later at the moment I don't want to spoil my mood. I just want to meet her.

"Shreya, Shreya"

I called her name the moment I reached home.

"She hasn't returned yet" Madhu Aunty informed me.

I checked my mobile and it is more than half an hour I talked to her when she was in the hospital and it takes only 20 minutes to reach here. She must have been stuck in traffic.

I dialed her number but she didn't pick it up. Where is her mobile?

'Don't find her at home. It is of no use. She is busy with her ex-boyfriend. If you don't trust me you can check it by yourself'

I again received this message. What the fuck it is? If it is a prank I swear I will not leave that person.

I called the driver.

"Hello, where you people are?"

"Sir, I am waiting for ma'am outside a cafe" the driver replied

"What is she doing in the cafe? I told you to bring her directly to the home. Don't you love your job?"

"So...sorry sir, but she didn't listen to me"

"How could you leave her alone. I want both of you here within 15 minutes or consider yourself fired. Are you getting me?"

"Y...ye...yes"

'Here you are worrying for her and there she is enjoying with her lover'

Who the fuck he is?

I called the number but it was switched off. Dumbass.

"Hello, sir, ma'am is not in the cafe" the driver informed me on the call.

"What the fuck"

"I searched for her everywhere but she is nowhere to be found"

I instantly cut the call and tracked her location, thankfully it was on. I followed the direction and reached the cafe. My phone pinged.

'Go to room no. 3'

I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Give me the room number 3's keys," I asked the manager

"No, sir it is against our policy"

"Do you want me to shut your cafe down?" I said in a threatening tone.

"He...here"

He handed me the keys. I opened it with a faith that she would not be here. And as I opened the door the ground below me slipped.