11. He

Atharva's POV

I wanted to have some important and private discussion with Raghav(head of the branch in which Shreya currently works) so I left early. I reached there at 10:30 and knocked on the door. Because although I own this branch still there is something called privacy.

To my surprise, she was also there in his cabin probably discussing today's meeting.

When she looked at me she dropped the files, her eyes became wide, and lips were parted. I think she was in shock looking at me.

I put my hands in the pocket of my pant, locked my eyes with her, and tried to intimidate her.

'Good morning sir' Raghav interrupted.

I looked at his side and wished him 'Good morning '.

'What kind of employees do you hire who can't even wish when their boss enters'. I asked him indirectly pointing towards the girl standing in front of me.

'Gggood morning sir' she said stuttering.

'Now Shreya just check all the arrangements of the meeting room. We will join you at 11 AM'. Raghav told her.

'Yes sir'. She said and while leaving the cabin she tripped a little but then recomposed herself.
I think now she is fearing me. Haha. It is going well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shreya's POV

No, this can't be true. I was literally running from here to there in the girl's washroom.
You are in your dream Shreya just wake up, wake up. I pinched myself praying that this dream gets discontinue. But when I opened my eyes I was standing in the same place.

Ohh God....please No. I went in front of the mirror. And tried to console me.

Calm down Shreya, Calm down. Don't panic. You are a brave girl, papa's sherni. Why are you even 1 percent fearing him? He cannot do anything wrong to you. He is just the owner of the company Plus that was not your mistake. He bumped into you. And at that time he was not your boss he was just a stranger for you. And that was just a little fight hena?
By now he must have forgotten all that. After all, he is a big man and he has a lot of things to do.

But how will I work under him if I get promoted because I just hate people like him?
No, no, no, no, no I do not want to get a promotion.
But what if he liked my work?
I cannot even ruin it because my companies' reputation depends on it, on me. And Raghav sir has believed none other than me. I cannot disappoint him.
Ohh God, I have got stuck between the dilemma of personal and professional life.

What should I do now?

I took a deep breath.....thought for a minute with a calm mind and came to the conclusion that I will give my best and leave the rest on God.

'You are here for long. Don't you want to give a presentation? Are you fine?'. One of my colleagues asked me.

'Yeah, I am fine'. With that, I left for the meeting room.

I make sure that writing pad, pen, the catalog is available for everyone and are placed at their right place and also checked the projector and set my presentation.

Raghav sir along with him entered the hall and I quickly assembled myself. Everyone took their place and sir indicated me to start the presentation.

I took a deep breath and decided to ignore him during the whole process. I started by giving my introduction and telling a little bit about the company's profile.