Caged

Hello guys,

Happy Diwali.

Hope you doing well. Your dayyyyydreamerrr is ready with another kitchdi - "CAGED - In the dark embrace of my Saviour"

Hope you will give it a try too.

Here is the blurb.

"Thanks for saving and liberating me from the hell"

"Now, now baby girl. I have just saved you from the brothel but I have caged you in my dark ambiance and the only way to get free is to repay me the amount at which I have bought you. But until that, you have to stay with me as my mistress pleasuring me and taking my every order"

When an innocent orphan who has just craved love her entire life is saved from the brothel by a billionaire. She thought of him as her savior who has liberated her from the hell but little did she knew that he has purchased her to keep her with him as his puppet whom he can use the way he wants. He puts the offer to set her free if she pays back the amount at which he has brought her.

Would the orphan who does not have even a penny will repay the debt of saving her or would she be caged by her savior forever?

Would her savior continue to treat her like a mistress or would he fall in love with her purity and innocence?

Let's see(Recommended for 18+)