21. Mumbai Darshan(1)

Atharva's POV

My eyes fall on my butterfly when I stepped out of the bathroom.

She was looking super duper cute in her morning face with a bird's nest on her head, sleepy eyes and oversized shirt and pajama.

She was looking at my body so I asked 'like what you see?' Just to tease her.

She instantly turned and bang her head with the door.

I told her to turn around Once I was in my t-shirt. Her cheeks were crimson red from embarrassment and I was enjoying that scene.

I just love the way she gets annoyed by little things. But just hates her guts when she fires back. She has got some attitude which I have to fix. I have to remind her who is the boss here.

After talking to her I came to know that she is going on a tour of Mumbai that too alone. I will definitely not let her go like this.

I wore a casual and comfortable dress for the day and left my room to pick up my butterfly.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

SHREYA'S POV

I was very angry with all the things that he said to me. I just hate him. I decided to go alone and booked a cab. I wore a simple dress and left the hotel.

The cab was on time, I settled myself in it and left to have some peace of mind.

After 10 minutes I felt a jolt.

"What happened bhaiya?"

"Don't know ma'am. Let me check"

"Ok"

After 5 minutes he returned and tried to start the cab multiple times but he failed completely.

"Sorry, ma'am. I think it has got some serious faults. You have to go by yourself now".

" But how could you leave me in the middle of the road. You should provide me with a different cab".

"We can't do anything. Sorry. You do not need to pay anything"

Why? Why? Why?

Everyone has ganged up to spoil my mood.

Hm Nahi hai (This is not done)

I left the cab and decided to search for a taxi.

But unfortunately, I was not able to. There was not even a single taxi to be seen.

I walked further

Beep beep

I gave way to the car that was behind me

Beep beep

What the hell do they want? I am already very much irritated.

I turned around to found none other than kukkad sitting in that car.

What is he doing here?

"Want a lift?" He asked

"No thanks," I said and turned around to move further. Oh God the heat from the sun is acting as a cherry on top.

Beep beep

"It will be beneficiary for you if you take my advice and come with me as you are not going to find a taxi here"

"Why?"

"Because today they are on strike".

"What, why?" I was literally shocked