34. A Murderer

Atharva's POV

I was not able to control my anger when I saw my butterfly talking with that bitch.

I don't know what exactly she wants but I am damn sure that her intentions are not good. She and her son will definitely try to harm my girl especially when they know that I have something for her in my heart.

I will kill them with my bare hands if my butterfly got even a single scratch because of them.

I was not in my control and punching the wall madly out of anger. The door opened and she peeped in. Her face has that magic which no one has. I felt somewhat relieved. I wanted her to come to me and soothe the beast within me. But she didn't approach me. Maybe she got terrified.

I stopped punching the wall and went outside and got a call from my advocate. He told me that he will hand over the papers tomorrow.

I can't wait for tomorrow to make her sign those papers and claim her as mine.

But I know she will not sign that easily. I have to start with my Plan A that is going easy on her and work on her weakness.

I called my man and decided a hero style entry in her parent's life. I wanted to gain a place in their heart so that my work becomes easy. Because I know she loves her parents very much and she cannot say no to her parent's choice.

I ordered one of my men to rob her mother while she was returning from shopping and I will help her. I think that was enough to gain her trust. Because this kind of person trusts too easily on others.

I was seeing from far and when she came out of the mall I signaled my man to start his task. And then like a hero does in movies, I ran behind him and snatched her purse from him.

I gave it back to her

"Thank you beta, for your help," she said

"No auntiji it is completely fine," I said

"Should I drop you?" I asked

"No, thank you I can go by myself," she said

"Come on auntiji, I don't have any problem. What if he comes again?" I said

"Ok," she said and sit in the car.

This is the problem with most of the ladies here that they trust so easily on people. I could be a thief, a kidnapper, or a murderer? Who knows.

She told me the address which I already knew.

I stopped the car in front of her home and looked up to the balcony for my sunshine but she was not there. Bad luck!

"Beta, come in na," Her mother said

And I accepted it gladly because this was what I exactly wanted.

I went in with her and she went to the kitchen to wash her hands and bring water for me.

Her house was small but it was giving a kind of comfort and warmth.

My eyes fall on the frames that were decorated on the wall of the hall. I went there and they were the photographs of my butterfly's childhood.

One thing that hasn't changed in her is her eyes. They are still that innocent and captivating. She was very cute in her childhood with balloon-likee cheeks. She is still cute but has grown up into a sexy lady.

In one photograph, she was wearing a hat, her eyebrows were knitted and her lips were parted. How cute! She is a confused person since her childhood. Unknowingly my hands went up to caress her photograph and a smile occupied my lips.