Stassie-Change

After the hairdresser was done with my hair, I had no idea who I was anymore. I had gone from the comfort of my house to being flown to the other side of the world to meet potential husbands to produce an heir for my parents. 

Now my hair had gone from the nice ginger red it was to black and purple. This was just out of character for me to change it and I didn't like it. I get the change of clothing, but my hair was my favorite thing. I went from put together to hood really quick.

                                                                                    ~

Now here I stood in front of a rundown looking mortar house which a bunch of "cholos" sitting on crates and beach chairs.

          "Why the fuck do we have to take her in?" Someone with a big face scar complains. The boss shakes his head. "I told you malditos idiotas that her parents are in the mafia rusa." I spoke up then, "They aren't in it. My dad is the leader and my mom is the leader of the IRA." The boss just turns around. "Lo siento mija." I just nod. 

"I'm here because we want to expand." The boss just bows out at that point.

The one with the scar face stands up. "And what makes you qualified to come speak for them." I roll my eyes. 

"Because I'm the heir to the entire operation." 

Pushing past them I make my way inside. 

"Where's my room?" A young guy opens the door. 

"Princess Anastasia please come with me." He says as he bows. 

"Don't bow to me. You're not my subject." He nods and takes me to a beige dirty dingy room. "Sorry this is all we got. Bet your used to a five-star hotel." I shake my head. 

"I've been in worse." He nods and shuts the door.