Stassie/Spooky-Savior

Spooky

"Someone took Cesar." I say to Stass. She was still sleeping. I nudged her awake. I think I heard a shy "Hi." And I repeat what I had just said, and she was awake. "I have to go call my people, you might want to get out of my bed and dressed. She looks down as she sees she's completely naked. "Yeah. I'm gonna go call Evie and tell her."

Stass

On the phone with Evie

Someone took Cesar.

E-It was Latrelle and the prophets.

How do you know?

E-Cause they rolled up on all of us at Olivia's quince, they um...they killed Olivia and Ruby was shot. Ana its bad. They um....then they took him a couple hours ago. I called the boys and they took me to the Embassy.

What the fuck? Why didn't you call me?

E-Bros didn't let me. Watch out Ira's on his way to come get you.

FUCK! I hung up the phone.

"Fuck."

"FUCK!"

Oscar walks into my room right as I scream. "What's wrong?" He asks harshly.

"Fucking prophets rolled up on my sister and your brother and my fucking brothers took her to the fucking embassy and didn't call me." Oscar just punches the wall. From the next room Sad Eyes calls for me.

"Get dressed." He groans.

I got dressed in my usual garb of a t shirt and cut offs and tuck my gun in my waistband. Ira was standing in the living room getting gawked at by the Santo's who never met him. 

I took out a knife from a kitchen drawer and walked towards my little brother. 

"Hand." He gives me his hand. I make a small cut in his palm and allow him to do the same to me. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Oscar asks.

"Blood oath."

"Why the fuck does your parents want Cesar?!" Oscar screams at me.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm betrothed to his older brother. They see him as an asset not like how the Santo's see him as a trader right now. I don't fucking know. But I do know that I have to meet with the OGs and then make the drop and grab him so back off me Spooky."

"You don't get to call me Spooky."

"I can call you whatever I want estupido, you are the one that let him try to kill someone. He is not meant for this life, which is why you should have someone else do the fucking job. Hell, I would have done it."

"Don't fucking think you get to start calling me all these names because your saving his fucking stupid ass. As for making that call it was all Cuchillos not me." He tries getting in my face.

"You think because you have a reputation around here that you're the shit. Guess what? You are local hot shit, not international hot shit. So fucking sit down and let me fucking handle this before Cesar gets got." Oscar just stared at me.

"Just fucking go before I do something, I fucking regret." 

Everything that happened the night before was now gone. Anger filled both of our eyes and we were fighting a battle with our emotions and an actual battle with the Prophets. Right now I needed to push all my emotions away and focus on getting Cesar back. He was taken twelve hours ago and who knew what they did to him since then.