Spooky-Mailtime

We got out the party/fight and we were all tired. The limo driver dropped everyone off at home and my house was last. A couple of the homies were throwing parties that were still going on, but after how the night ended, we didn't want the fun of partying. Evie and Mikey gotten out before us and then proceeded to take over Stassie's bedroom for the night and it left me standing there with her.

"Do you want to shower first?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Can you clean up my eyebrow?"

"Yeah, same eyebrow as the last time. Probably'll leave a bigger scar."

"Most likely. Can you grab me some of your clothes? I don't want to interrupt the love-fest that's happening in my room."

"Haha I can do that. They're lucky their in love. That you-know-what will be every loved." I whispered the last part. She smiled at me and then nodded. We both took a breath, Stassie went into the bathroom and I went into my room. I grabbed a clean shirt and some underwear and put it on the toilet for her.

Lately we've just been co-existing. 

Nothing too romantic going on or too stranger like. 

Just two people who lived together, it felt like.

Sharing a bed but that was all.

It felt like a sleepover that never had an end.

And I had, had enough of it.

I pushed open the bathroom door, stripped off my suit and got into the shower with her.

"Hi." She whispered. 

"What's up?" Stassie smiled and engulfed her mouth in mine.

"Have I ever told you that your perfect?" I whispered as I left open mouth kisses against her neck.

"Nope." 

I slid down to her stomach, repeating my attack on her neck. "That's shameful of me." I parted her legs and she whimpered. I kissed her inner thigh and a small moan left her lips.

"Very shameful."

;);)

Sooner than anticipated someone busted through the bathroom door ending our shower fun.

"Guys! Evie's pregnant." I pulled away from Stass and looked at her, panting out of breath.

"Congrats compa. But.... um, you gotta go."

"Oh shit sorry!" He slammed the door shut and we both let out a laugh.

"We need our own bathroom." I whispered.

Stassie nodded. "You done showering because I'm cold", she says to me.

"Yup." I turned the water off and climbed out. I wrapped a towel around her body and then did the same to myself. Stassie rubbed her wet hair but a towel, while maintaining eye contact. Her eyes contained all of the lust and emotions from our steamy shower.

Moments past before either of us spoke.

"So does this mean we can go back to having mind numbly good sex?" 

I laughed at her question. If she ever asked me for anything, and I mean anything, its hers without a doubt.

"Yes, princesa. Whatever you want your wish is my command." 

She thrusted her wet naked body at me. "Then take me right here, right now." 

Instead of answering I grabbed the back of her thighs and hauled her up against the wall.

"This is gonna be fun."

After almost three weeks of abstinence and my balls felt like raisins but she was mine again. Fully mine.

----------------------------

We got dressed in the two pieces of clean clothing I brought into he bathroom. Stassie sat patiently as I cleaned up her eyebrow that stopped bleeding. I kissed her when I was done and we walked out of the bathroom. Evie and Mikey were smiling like the devil at us from the kitchen table.

"Had fun, you too?" Evie said proudly.

"Yup." Stassie said as she grabbed my arm to drag me to my room.

"A whole lot of fun." She said to me.

Stassie fell back onto my bed and rolled over to her side.

"Do you think I could get Cuchillos to pay to put in another bathroom?" 

I picked up the clothes that I threw on the floor before the party to put them in my hamper.

"Most likely, if you lay down enough black cases for them."

"I did all of them last week." I turned around to look at her.

"All. Like everyone of them, ALL?" Stassie nodded.

"That's what I was doing the day I went into the hospital. Laid down the last few and Cuchillos is waiting for them to go off. But by now I think they've moved their operations into the smaller houses because its been almost ten days and nothing yet."

Who was this girl?

"Do you wanna watch Netflix?" Stassie grabbed the remote and of course put Parks and Rec on.

"How about you open this letter?" Her attention was brought back to me. I was holding the letter from the California Board of Education, it held the information of whether or not I passed my GED test.

Stassie climbed over the covers and grabbed it.

"You really want me to open it?" I nodded.

Stassie looked at it and then at me. "Okay. Let's do this." She slid a finger underneath the glued down flap. 

Suspense was killing me. I know that I only studied for like two weeks but I do remember an immense amount of knowledge. 

Stass pulled out the single sheet of paper and stopped.

"Pray." I tore my eyes from the envelope to look her in the eyes.

"What?"

"Pray, it'll give you a better understanding about what's about to happen."

I looked at her once more and closed my eyes. My mind was racing to fast for me to concentrate and pray right now. I heard her pull out the letter but I kept my eyes shut.

"Oh my God." She whispered, my eyes flew open to look at her again.

"What?! Is it good?" I grabbed the paper and read.

Congratulations, Mr. Oscar Diaz....

That's all I read before I ripped the paper away from my face.

"I did it?" Stassie was crying, smiling and nodding her head.

"You did it!" I looked back down at the paper.

"HOLY SHIT! I DID IT!" Stassie jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Congrats Oscar." I breathed in her freshly cleaned hair and shut my eyes. This right here was heaven on Earth.

"Thanks for having my back, princesa." She held on tighter.

"Always."