Stassie-God(mother)?

It was late July in Ireland by the time I finally calmed my emotions.

Oscar had been so wonderful and understanding of me and my uncontrollable waves. He was there through all my bullshit and batshit craziness.

A week after I was no longer Crown Princess, we returned to Boston to help Mikey out. I got professional cleaners to come in my house and get out all the DNA that covered the house. And I finally sold it.

We were in Boston for the celebration of the nation. They call in 4th of July, I call it a great time. 

That night Mikey went out for the first time in weeks because the baby had been settled for just over a week. He and Oscar went out with a bunch of the other Santos, only one of them came home that night.

Mikey had taken the car that my mom had given him and unfortunately crashed into a telephone poll, ultimately died that night.

They determined that he had no drugs or alcohol in his system. The autopsy said he probably died of sleep exhaustion.

After Evie and then Mikey I became what that little unnamed baby needed me to be. Her caretaker.

Oscar and my mom had been in communication and decided that she would have both the bodies taken to Ireland. That Oscar, the baby and myself should go too. But first we'd have to name the baby and get documentation.

I spent hours nulling over what to name her.

Cesar flew in to Boston just to help us and gave me a notebook. It was Evie's he said. So I opened it. 

The pages were filled with colorful drawings and scribbles.

And then there was the page. Evie had written down, two sets of names.

One for a boy. Which was just Mikey's name with junior attached to the end and then her girl's name.

Alannah Louisa Ruiz.

It was my middle name with her's.

Oscar and I registered her under that name but we also added something else to her name.

Alannah's full name was Alannah Louisa O'Neil-Diaz-Ruiz. My last name as well as Oscar's.

She had all of her parent's last names and that meant a lot.

Once we got her registered. Cesar met us at the airport and we all got on a plane to our home.

Our new home.

=====

It was sixty degrees, the grass was freshly cut, sun was shining on all of us.

Everyone was there, dressed in black garb. 

Two freshly dug graves for a Princess and a Duke.

My sister and Oscar's brother at their final resting place.

Little LouLou was nestled in the crock of my father's elbow for the entire church and burial. For something that was so horrible it finally brought my family together, the way I always dreamed of. Just missing those two who were just laid to rest.

My father wanted Evie's baby to be raised under the watchful eye of the Russian government and Oscar as well as Nicky disagreed. 

Alannah was given a title by my parents, Duchess of Moscow. They understood that Oscar and I wanted her to be free. That little baby was never going to see the family business. She was going to be just what her name meant, precious.

Oscar and I settled into a cottage on the outskirts of my mother's compound. We had enough room for Cesar and Monse.

They both decided that Dublin wasn't too bad to go to school. Monse's dad allowed her to leave and stay with us away from Freeridge and that made Cesar less of a miserable asshole.

My mother also got Cesar enrolled in the Dublin Technology Institute for architecture, his passion.

Los Santos finally launched internationally and elected Sad Eyes as their newest leader, seeing as Oscar was going to help my mother run the IRA from Ireland. 

Freeridge and all the drama from the United States had finally come to an end for us.

Oscar and I were planning our very secluded Mexico wedding. No one knew about it just yet.

Even though our lives had been flipped upside down and over again, we were happy. In the weirdest, most dramatic way possible, we were happy.

We prayed and said our goodbyes to their bodies. I never would say my goodbyes to them entirely. Oscar and I needed all the help while raising our baby girl. I'd never get to be her mother but I hoped I'd do good by her.