Spooky-Shower

Stassie had me in an intense make out session in the parking lot of the hospital. After it seemed like ten minutes I pushed her towards the passenger side door and I drove us home. The entire time we both kept looking at each other but said nothing.

"I should take out your stitches."

"Okay let me shower first." Stassie said getting out of the car.

            I followed her into the house. I stripped myself of the wet clothes and opened the bathroom to grab Stassie's but yielded when I saw she was standing there naked. "I'll start the wash give me your clothes." She bent down and picked them up. I shut the door and turned to the laundry closet. I walked past Stassie's room and stopped. I dropped the clothes on the floor and went into take the sheets on her bed. I took off every pillow case and gathered everything up and continued my task. I walked back into my room and grabbed a clean shirt and underwear and went into the bathroom.

I scared Stassie when I stepped into the shower.

"What are you doing?"

"Love, were in a drought. I'm clearly saving water." I grabbed my soap and started washing my body.

"I'm not losing that bet." She says. I watch as she disappears from in front of me.

"Suit yourself princesa. I'm just trying to get clean, same as you."

When I finished, Stassie thrusted a towel at me and I wrapped it around my waist.

"I'll take your stitches out now if you want." Stassie nodded and sat down on the toilet seat.

I grabbed the tweezers and scissors like I did weeks back.

"Ready?"

"Nope." I cut out fifteen stitches from her shoulder.

"Next time I'll do your stitches. Ira put too many."

"Okay." She says in a small voice.

When I was done I put more medical glue on her wound and then a bandage. I grabbed my shirt and threw it at her. Stassie put it on without question.

"I'm washing your sheets right now."

"Can I stay in your room?"

"Anytime princesa."

She nodded. Each of us got ready in this small bathroom simultaneously. 

"Can I shave your face/head?" I turned around to Stassie brushing her wet hair.

"Umm if you really want to." Stassie motioned for me to sit down on the toilet.

"Princesa, not that I don't have trust in you but have you shaved a face or head before?"

"May times." She wiped down my straight blade and grabbed the shaving cream.

"Ready?" I gulped and nodded.

"Leave the goatee." I said before she applied the shaving cream.

"Wow you look like a new hombre." Stassie said wiping down my head.

"Can I see it now?" Stassie nodded and stepped away from the mirror.

"You did a good job." She missed couple spots on the back of my head but I could clean that up no problem.

"Thanks." I grabbed some lotion and put it on my face and head.

"I'm ready for bed."

"Me too."

Stassie walked into her room and came out a minute later wearing pajama pants. "I told you I'm not losing that bet." She walked past me and I slapped her ass.

"Netflix is waiting." She says.

I climbed into bed and pulled her close to me.

"Get some rest. Its been a day." I said and kissed her head.