Stassie-Menso

I yelled at Oscar and I ended up hurting myself more than him, I thought.

After Evie got into the car with Ira and my pissing match with Oscar, I went back to cleaning up the dirty kitchen. I could tell that Evie cooked because she left things everywhere. I grabbed empty plates and cups and went back over to the sink. I needed to occupy my mind with something.

I started washing the dished and Oscar came back inside, he came up behind me and grabbed a towel. He started to dry the clean dishes as I handed them to him.

"How come you don't call me any names?" I glanced up at him with confusion writing all across my face. Does he want me to call him a jackass for acting like one? Or a dick head for thinking the way he always does?

"I mean, I call you princesa or even love. But you've only jokingly called me a nickname. How come?" Oh he meant cutiesy names that made me want to gag at the sound of them.

"Never pegged you as a guy that wanted to be called anything other than Oscar or Spooky."

"Aye you only get to call me Oscar. So how come no babe or honey or shit?"

"I mean I can call you or shit but you won't like that." He gave me a face and I handed him another dish. "You're not a babe or honey. I don't know what to call you." 

"What about; daddy or..." I put my hand up to stop him.

"I am not calling you daddy. That's just fucking weird and don't think you can call me baby girl or else imma kick your ass."

"Haha okay princesa. What about; good looking or Casanova?"

"I mean I do call you a fine ass hombre."

"Not what I mean. If I call you nicknames, I want nicknames."

"Damn, who knew you were this clingy and shit?" 

Oscar playfully pushed me. "Don't start." 

I stuck my tongue out at him and scrunched up my nose at him. "Damn imma call you a honey badger then." Oscar rolled his eyes. "I've literally never called someone a pet name. Back up hombre." He rolled his eyes at me again and I dropped the last cup back into the sink and walked into my bedroom.

I stripped the bed of all the linens and gathered them before going to put them in the washer.

"Oh come on princesa. I'm just messing around with you."

"Its been a long day. I'm gonna go to my room." 

           Instead of going into his room like I normal would, I went into mine which has finally been de-Evie'd and Mikey'd. I could see is feet underneath my door, standing there waiting for me to talk to him. But like I've said, its been a long day.

First my dumb pregnant sister wants me as the godmother, then I have to basically bail my fucking cousin out of our family and then the truce being done with. My mental health was starting to plummet. I felt myself sinking back into the dark place I was in.

           Oscar finally moved away from my doorway and I got up to clean my room. Evie and Mikey truly ruined everything that I had organized. I picked up piles of clothes and placed them into my hamper. Straighten out my clean clothes in my closet. Picked up all the trash and placed it all in the garbage bin.

Forty-five minutes later my wash was done and I collected all the dirty clothes from the hamper and went over to the washer. I turned over the washer to the dryer and threw in all my dirty and started another wash. Before I could make it back to my room, Oscar pinned me to the wall.