Stassie-Intruder

New Year's Eve

              We dashed around trying to get ready for tonight. Oscar and Hector forgot to pick up their suits until last minute thankfully they scared the guy into giving them their suits. Carmen seemed to be ready the entire day. She gave me my haircut and I loved it. For the first time since I was little I had shorter hair than my shoulders. Evie curled her hair and pulled it into a ponytail, Carmen had a half up, half down hairstyle and I kept my hair straight with the fresh cut.

There was a knock on the door and I sprung up to answer it. Señora Marisol was here with my dress. I thanked her and handed over a wad of cash.

"Stassie we said five hundred."

"Merry Christmas Señora!" She gasp as she counted out ten-hundred dollar bills.

"No. No, I can't accept it." I nodded.

"Its a tip then. For rushing this. Thank you!" Marisol thanked me and then stuck the entire stack down her bra. A woman of my own heart. I made sure she got in her car fine and ran back into my room.

"ALRIGHT! TIME FOR THE DRESSES!" Carmen exclaimed. Evie pulled both of theirs out of the closet and I unzipped the bag mine was in. Luisa, Hector's wife busted through the door before anyone could get dressed.

"Sorry I'm late. The kids didn't want to go to bed." She was dressed the most beautiful blue dress.

"No problem just help us zip up." I said.

I slid on my firery red silk dress and put on my heels. Carmen needed help being laced up into her corset, I had never actually laced a corset but Luisa had so she helped her. Evie shrugged on her extremely tight grey dress.

"I swear this fit last week when I bought it." I pulled the two sides together and Carmen yanked up on the zipper.

"You're not gonna breathe tonight, love." Carmen said. Evie was holding her breath as much as she could, trying to not pop a seam.

"Beauty is pain." She let out.

"I thought you were wearing a black dress you bitch. You knew I could keep a secret, didn't you?" I laughed and nodded. Carmen sucked at keeping secrets.

I brushed my hair once more and popped it pearl earrings, Evie straightened out the front of her dress, Carmen was fixing the layers of crinoline and Luisa was yelling at her kids over the phone. I took in as much of this girl time as I could. It was nice to not be around gross men all the time.

"We ready?" Everyone nodded and pulled their shoulders back. I opened the door and let everyone parade out before I followed. The guys were sitting in the living room watching the tv and barely noticed all the hot women that were present.

"Wow. You look great." Hector was ogling Luisa. Mikey stood up and kissed Evie. Sad Eyes was ignoring Carmen because of some stupid fight and my dude was missing.

"Okay when we get there, we'll have to walk in in pairs." Evie stated.

"Line up with your dates so I can fix y'all." I demanded. Everyone stood in a line and I fixed everyone.

"Ladies, arm in the crook of the guys elbow. Nope Luisa we stand on the right side of the guy."

"Why?"

"I have no idea but its how its always done."

"This party sounds like its gonna suck." I smacked Sad Eyes and pointed my finger at him.

"Shut up or I can find an eligible bachelor for your ruca." He rolled his eyes and I moved on. Evie knew what do to so she was fixing Mikey. Finally I heard footsteps come from the hallway.