Stassie-Uh oh

Cesar was in my room trying to get me to wake up but I was too tired to go anywhere. After ten minutes of him trying to get me up, he gave up and ran out of the room. I turned over and fell back asleep.

I was rudely woken up by my blaring ring tone. Mikey's name popped up and I declined the call. I spread my hands out to feel for Oscar but his side was cold. I didn't think much of it and went back to sleep.

My room was hot, something was holding my feet in place and my hands were extended over my head. Not wanting for this dream to be real I kept my eyes shut. Footsteps were coming from my bathroom. The heavy footsteps were unlike any of the people I was used to hearing. 

"Anabellie can you wake up now?" A thick Russian accent said. An accent from a person I wanted to murder with my bare hands.

My eyes shot open and Igor sat at the end of my bed with my duffel bag laid out by my feet. 

"There she is." -In Russian, too lazy to translate Russian this morning~most of the next few lines of them speaking are gonna be in Russian again lazy.

"What do you want?"

"You." I laughed and the restraints on my feet were tightened.

"Not gonna happen. I'm in a relationship."

"He won't be a problem for us anymore." I tried getting out of my restraints but they all tightened even more.

"What did you do to him?!"

"Shot him with a special poisonous bullet. We can finally live our life together, like how you wanted when we were younger."

"I was a child, you were practically an adult. That's a fairytale that ends badly for you." He snickered at my comment and then the bodyguards that we had for our detail came in and put a black bag on my head and punctured my skin with a needle.

"Have a good nap, Anabellie." I tried fighting them but it didn't work.

Igor must have given me a sedative because my eyes drooped shut and I felt my breathing slow down.