Spooky-Prayers

Stassie fell asleep in the spot next to the toilet where she was throwing up. I grabbed a blanket and threw it over her. 

Cuchillos was calling me and I knew shit was gonna hit the fan.

Hola.

C-Did Stassie acquire Lil' Spooky?

Si

C-Donde esta?

Rusia.

C-Buena su madre dijo que ella se ocupara de el. Ella se asegurara de que esto listo para nosotros.

(Her mother is going to take care of Cesar for us and make sure he's ready for us.)

Esta bien. 

Stassie said she found where the Prophets stash houses where. I sent out informants to dig around for us, then we attack the Prophets.

C-You need to handle the Latrelle situation Spooky. They will come for us, looking for him.

Don't worry about it. I have Ira looking for him as we speak.

C-Does Stassie know?

No, she's passed out drunk in my bathroom.

C-Take care of her. She's our asset to the international market.

Understood. Anything else?

C-Her birthday is next Friday, throw her a party on us.

Can do. Speak to you later.

C-Buenas Noches.

Cuchillos hung up and I went outside and fired up the grill.

I was hungry and with both Cesar and Stassie gone today I felt queasy all day. Those shitheads were stressing me out to the point to where I couldn't enjoy my favorite past time. Eating.

I grabbed some limes and steak from the fridge and walked back out to my grill. I was almost finished when Stassie climbed out the back door in the most ridiculous way possible.

"I think I'm still shitfaced."

"Yeah probably. How's your shoulder feel?"

"Numb. But I can move my arm so I'm good. Do you need help?"

"No princesa. But gracias."

"For what?" I put down the tongs I was using.

"For saving mi hermanito y no morir." (saving my little brother and not dying) I couldn't bring myself to say the latter part, so I said it in Spanish.

"Oscar. There was no question about saving Cesar. In the last three months that sixteen-year-old boy is more of my brother than my actual brothers. He's.... he's teaghlach."

"Teabags? Huh?" She let out a laugh.

"He's family. And you save family." I nodded.

"You want some steak princesa?" She gags as I try to hand her a plate.

"I'm good. Smells.... smells great." Stassie was trying to hold back and not barf, it was amusing to watch.

"Come on princesa let's watch a movie." I opened the back door holding it for her.

"What movie?"

"I don't know. Vamos! My steak is getting cold." She turned around and stepped up to me.

"Vamos Diaz." She points at me to go through the door.

"Nah you first." Stassie rolls her eyes and steps up into the house giving the right opportunity to smack her ass.