Spooky-Russian Food

Stassie had been here over two months now, and now she was stuck in the house with the homies for the last three weeks. 

"I don't get why I just can't go..." Sad Eyes cut her off. "And you'd get killed. Just give me the list of all the stuff you want. I can grocery shop." Stassie just gave him a look I haven't seen. 

"If I'm making y'all food I need the right ingredients. Also don't fuck up my shit!" Mikey had picked up her decorations off the counter and looked at them.

"Mi Madre sells the same things at her store. I can get them for you for cheaper." He said to Stassie. Stassie nods.

"I fucking hate that I can't leave this stupid ugly beige house!" Stassie yelled while slamming her door.

"Yo Spooky get your ruca under control." Stassie whips her door open. "Say it to my face puto. I dare you." Again, Mikey speaks up and within a second Stassie is on top of him strangling him.

"Labhair liom mar sin aris agus beidh do theanga agat!" She screams in his face.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Mikey yells as Stassie releases him.

I couldn't stop laughing at this point. "Cabron I think she just said test her again and she'll kill you." Stassie fixes her hair.

"And I can make it painful and make sure no one ever finds your body again." That, that right there made me holler even louder.

"Princesa go nap we'll be back soon." Stassie nods saying this is some bullshit under her breathe and gestures a knife cutting a throat to the boys.

"Aye Spooky, this is the one."

"The one what?" I look at my rearview at Sad Eyes.

"The one that can handle all the shit you deal out." Mikey nods in agreement. "Crazy puta trying to strangle me."

"Compa she's didn't try, she did. That princesa right there is some hardcore shit and I didn't have to scare someone for her. Anyways I always got a couple hynas to keep me entertained so no one's locking me down, you know how it is." Not yet at least.

"Spook what the hell is she making?" I shrug.

"Russian food I guess." I grabbed her cabbage and threw it in the cart. "I just hope she doesn't end up serving someone's head on a platter." Mikey was still rubbing his neck from earlier.

"Remind me to get some paint." Sad Eyes just nods and writes it down on the list.

"....Cluinn fuiam na h-ataireachd ard, Tha torunn a'chuain, Mar chualas learns' e'n am...."

I stood outside the back door listening to Stassie sing.

"Ruca's got a nice voice."

"Yo this shit is heavy can we go in now?" I nod grabbing the door.

"gainneimh na tragh'd, An ataireachd bhuan."Stassie stop singing and killed the song on her phone. "Don't stop that sounded great." Stassie opens the bags.

"Did you get the chuck?" I have no fucking clue what chuck is.

"Huh?" Stassie looks through all the bags. "You forgot the beef. Beef chuck to be exact."

The boys roll their eyes. "I will go back and get the meat. I'll be back in ten minutes." I grabbed my keys and hurried out the door.

"Homes don't forget the paint." 

I point at Sad Eyes. "Gracias por recordarme." 

Twenty minutes standing at the paint counter I have three things of light blue paint cans and the meat. 

And seconds later I get a call.

"Someone shot Lil baby, cops searching for person who did it."

Fuck.

I called Sad Eyes. 

Yo Cesar there?

SE-No.

Fuck.

I pulled up to the place I thought he'd be. 

Ruby and Mario's.

Jamal opens the door and slams it in my face. Now I'm getting angry.

"You seen Cesar? He ain't answering his phone." Jamal shook his head.

I saw the cop car come flying past Martina and look at me. Great three strikes is all I need.

"One time." I yelled opening the door.

The song Stassie is singing is An Ataireachd Ard (The Surge of The Sea) by Karen Matheson.