Spooky-First Kisses

I lifted Stassie up and brought her to the bathroom. I set her down on the counter. Reaching above her I grabbed tweezers and scissors.

Stassie hopped off the counter and undid her shoes and unzipped her dress. I just stared at her. "What?" I shook my head. "Hop back up on the counter." I pushed her dress down more and pulled on the first knot.

"Does it hurt?" Stassie shook her head. "Okay I'm gonna continue."

I pulled out six stitches and on the seventh she tensed up. "Mother Mary and Joseph." She yelled. "Don't stop just pull the fucker out."

I did and she relaxed. I pulled a joint out of my pocket and waved it in her face. "Thanks." She took it and lit it. "How many stitches left?" I stood back and looked.

"Two more and then some glue and you'll be done." I took a draw off the joint. "Nine stitches, nine bullets wounds." Stassie said quietly.

"You've been shot nine times?"

"I count the times I've been grazed too but I've been shot four times where I had to have a bullet pulled out of me." I looked down at her bare abdomen. Two scars below a massive rib tattoo.

"Two in my shoulder, two in my stomach."

I let my fingers trace her scars and her skin instantly was covered in goosebumps. "Sorry." I continued my task and pulled out the last two.

"I have a question." I said to Stassie as she pulled her dress back up. "Okay." I turned back to her. 

"What's the dress for?" Stassie zipped her dress back up and sat down on the edge of the tub. "I had to meet with some people. I thought the invite said business casual not business as usual. I don't normally just wear this." She waved her hand over her body. 

"You should you look hot." Stassie just shifted to stand. "I'm gonna go to bed." She tried pushing past me. 

"I might lie about some things princesa, but you look hermosa." Goosebumps again. 

"Thanks." She shyly let out.

I pinned her up against the door. "What are you doing?" She whispered.

"This." I said as I leaned down and kissed her. Her arms came up to my head and pulled me closer. After a couple of seconds, I pulled away and walked out of the bathroom leaving her behind. 

I said I wasn't doing this.