Spooky-Dead Body

3 months later.... (SpongeBob sound effect)

After Stassie had killed Igor she ran.

She ran until it took a weird turn.

Mama Patty sent all of us Santos home to Freeridge and was hesitant about sending Cesar and I home but finally let us go on a blackout plane.

Cuchillos had finalized the renovations on the house, just as they promised Stass right before we got home. It was amazing.

My room was bigger with its own bathroom. Cesar got the architect desk he wanted installed. The kitchen was completely redone.

We were walking through the house when there was a knock on the door.

My heart started racing.

I could feel it all the way in my feet.

Cesar did what Mama P promised and hid, as I opened the door to two state cops.

"Oscar Diaz?"

"Yes."

"Sir, you need to come with us. There's been an accident."

"Who?"

"Your wife."

The cops lead me out of the house and asked if I wanted to follow them or get in the cop car.

I picked driving myself.

I wasn't going in the back of a cop car anytime soon.

We arrived at the LA hospital twenty miles away from Freeridge. The cops parked and I followed suit.

"Sir, just go inside and tell them who you are. They'll know why you're here."

I nodded and walked inside.

The nurses station was buzzing with people and I finally got one to stop and talk to me.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"I'm Oscar Diaz. I was told my wife was in an accident." I didn't know who was claiming to be my wife and I wanted to find out.

"Right. Mr. Diaz, please come with me."

We went up two flights of stairs and through a couple of hallways.

"Doctor Lee this is Mr. Diaz. Mrs. Diaz's wife."

A woman wearing a white doctor's coat turned around.

"Mr. Diaz, I'm so sorry. Your wife didn't make it. We treated her extensive gunshot and stab wounds."

I was blacking out.

WHO WAS MRS. DIAZ!?!?!?

"Can I see her?"

"Yes. Right this way." I followed the doctor down the hallway to a room.

"I'll set everything up and come get you in a few moments."

I stood there waiting. Tapping my foot.

This better not be Stassie.

I'll die if it is.

I lost track of where I was and what I was doing.

"Mr. Diaz, if you're ready."

"How can you be ready for something like this?"

"Follow me."

The room was cold. There was a white sheet covering a body on a metal slab.

"Tell me when to lift the sheet." I nodded at her and stepped forward.

"Okay."

Doctor Lee lifted the sheet and it was........................

ANY GUESSES!?!?!?! 

Also very sorry I've been MIA. Dealing with family stuff as well as the flu. How fun? Right! I'll be back on my bullshit soon. Not fully a 100% but I'm getting there.