Stassie-Deadly Decisions

He just kissed me and left. I grabbed my shoes off the bathroom floor and went into my room. 

He just fucking kissed me. 

I was still in shock. 

I got dressed for bed and laid down. I watched as the hours past. At six a.m. I had, had enough and went outside and began throwing knives.

I don't know how many hours had passed. I just felt the heat from sun beaming down at me and heard some of the chulos come out back. I continued throwing knives until I had enough. Turning around I had a crowd watching me.

"We've been trying to get your attention princesa." Mikey said. "But no one was going near you with a knife." I nodded throwing all five back at the board at once.

"What's up?" The crowd mumbled. "We need your help."

I nodded and someone handed me a notebook. 

"We need you to make a bomb for us."

I shook my head. "Not happening." I handed the notebook back. "I'm not making a bomb."

Mikey stood up. "Then teach us how to make one." I shook my head again. "No."

I walked past the group. "We know you want out of the house. Help us and we'll help you." I turned around. "If I want to get out of this house I know how. It's really you who needs me."

             I walked into the house to see the Santos bosses sitting down at the kitchen table. "We need your help Anastasia." Those fuckers called their bosses. "With what?" Mikey walked in and handed me the notebook. "I already said I wasn't making a bomb. So, find another person to do it." I started walking away when someone said, "If you want our protection, you'll help us."

I stepped back to where I was. 

            "Do you really want to threaten me? I could lay a bomb under this house call everyone over and walk right over to the Prophets and have a good laugh with them. If you want my help,sir, you don't fucking threaten me."

I slam the notebook down on the table. 

"They have your little sister." Spooky said. "What?" I turned around and Spooky stood up. "Evie left the Embassy and they took her."

I looked at his bosses and they nodded. "When the fuck were you gonna tell me?"

I rushed into my room and pulled out all my black cases. I walked back into the kitchen. "We don't build a bomb. I set one off." The bosses just looked at me. "I told you she would help us." I pointed at Spooky. "I don't help. I do this on my own. Get me in and out of that side and I'll deal with the bomb."

The bosses looked at me with shock in their eyes. 

Everyone had now come inside. "Alright this is how it gonna go." Spooky said giving orders to everyone. The bosses just got up and left. "Stassie how much time do you need?" I looked at him. "I don't know. How long did it take me to lay the one at the beach?" Spooky shrugged.

"You were the one that set that car fire?" Sad Eyes looks at me. "I didn't set a car fire. I set off a bomb." I said the last part quieter. 

"Hyna is hardcore." Many of the chulos had grunted in agreement.

          Twenty minutes later I was in a Prophets house. Spooky said that an informant had given them the whereabouts of Evie. I had crawled all over this house. No signs of habitation, no food in the fridge. This was a torture house. 

I got to the basement and there she was handcuffed to a boiler. Once I got her free, I pulled out my smelling salts and waved them in front of her face. Within seconds Evie was awake and starring up at me. I got her to stand up and I pushed her out of the basement. 

I placed the bomb right next to the gas line and walked up the stairs quickly with Evie behind me. At the top of the stairs was two Prophets. "Yo Stassie. How you been?" I shrug. "Better than you're gonna be." I wiped out my gun and fired off two shots hitting the guys in their necks. "Pendejos." 

            Evie was now grabbing me tighter. I walked out of the front door with Evie and Spooky's Impala rolled up.

"Vamonos!" He yelled.

I pulled Evie towards the car before hearing a gun fire. "Stassie get in the car." I shook my head. "Get her back to the house. I'll meet you there." Spooky tried pulling me in the car but I stepped back. I noticed the Prophet who fired at me. "Go Spooky. I'll be back I promise." Spooky swore and gunned the Impala.

"You sure you wanna do this, puta?" The Prophet asked.

"I've never been more ready, bitch." I screamed as I ran at them. 

How shook are y'all?

Three chapters in one day. I'm proud of myself.