3

the next morning i woke up feeling refreshed. since i actually got sleep, the bags under my eyes were very faint.

i decided to actually try a little bit and wear more than leggings and a sweatshirt.

i look in my closet and drawers to find something. i decided on ripped jeans and a blue sweatshirt.

i'm weak and i love sweatshirts too much to not wear one. plus it's cold outside.

i run the straightener through my hair and apply mascara.

once i'm done getting ready, my feet carry me down the stairs and into the kitchen to get some breakfast. i decide on an english muffin with black raspberry jelly. YUM.

after i finish eating, i hop in my car and head to school. i'm both excited and nervous. i take a deep breath and prepare myself for whatever today has to unfold.

when i exit my car i head to my locker like usual, and exchange my stupid books. i only ever go to my locker at the beginning and end of the day so that i don't carry around those dumb text books during the day.

my hand shuts my locker, and i walk to first period. on the way i keep my head down like usual and listen to music.

today, this plan backfired on me.

i run into a large figure, feeling like a damn WALL. my head snaps up and i look to see ethan. oh he got a haircut?

"oh hey ethan" i say awkwardly.

"huh?" ethan says. does he not remember me?

"uh nevermind." how does someone forget a person that quick?

i continued to walk to my first period and sat down. claire and i discussed what we would do for our project, and had a good time talking.

-7th period-

i won't lie. i'm realllyyyy hesitant to go to this class. ethan is in this class and we had that really weird and awkward moment earlier today.

nonetheless, my feet guide me to enter the room smoothly. i take a seat in the back, scanning the room.

hm. he's not here yet.

i decide to pass the last hour of the day by on my phone. i feel someone sit next to me and i slightly look at them.

"hey mystery girl." ethan says with a gorgeous smile. i'm confused at first because number one, he's speaking to me, number two he's in a different outfit, and number three he miraculously grew his hair.

"so you're acknowledging me now?" i asked in a joking manor.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"i ran into you before first period this morning and you acted like i didn't exist." i said confused.

"that's my twin brother, grayson. he can be an asshole." my eyes widen. there's a twin?

"oh wow i feel stupid." i say chuckling.

"don't, it happens all the time." he says smiling at me. he gets out his notebook and pencil for class.

"i'm surprised you do anything in this class. i barely have the energy to blink." he laughs and my heart does a flip. his laugh is gorgeous. it made me smile and he noticed.

"what?" he asked with a smile still present.

"nothing i really just like your laugh." my eyes widen once i said that. an embarrassed blush appears on my cheeks and he chuckles.

"thank you soph." he says.

"soph?" i ask.

"yeah. it's your nickname for me unless you want me to keep calling u mystery girl." i nonchalantly says.

"yeah please don't" we both chuckle and do the worksheet that was passed out.

"so would you by chance wanna hang out tomorrow?" he asks.

"uh sure, what time?" i ask.

"right after school? i can just drop you back off to get your car." he suggests.

"okay." i say.

the bell rings and i say bye to ethan. i find my way outside and to my car. once i get in, i pause and think.

————————
A/N: filler sorry