33

"hey baby" ethan says kissing my lips. now THAT sounds right.

"hey e" i say closing my locker and looking up at him.

"you look gorgeous today, you know" he says tucking a small piece of hair behind my ear. i look down and blush.

"thanks eth" i say looking back up.

he locks his fingers with mine and we walk to first period. we hold a small conversation, and walk into the classroom.

class goes smoothly, as does the rest of the day.

i rose to school with ethan today, so that i can go back to his house after school.

when the bell had rung signaling that the school day had ended, ethan and i immediately walked outside and to his car.

"okay so we are go home and have a netflix marathon" he says excitedly.

"ethan i love those but we've done that everyday after school." i chuckle.

"it's my excuse for free cuddles let me live babe" he says i chuckle. he's so cute.

ethan officially asked me to be his girlfriend later that day after he asked me to prom.

"okay, so what are we feeling today?" he asks.

"i would say horror but we've watched them all." i say chuckling. "do you mind watching a romance movie?" i ask.

"not at all" he clicks through the suggestions in the romance genre and we pick out one that i hadn't seen before.

throughout the movie ethan and i stayed cuddled up in blankets together. his hand lightly played with my hair, causing me to feel extra relaxed.

not too long after the movie ended, we talked alittle. that was until we started kissing.

suddenly i feel a hand being placed on my thigh. i look down and back up to ethan. he's smirking and the in one swift motion, pulls me so that i'm on top of him.

"ethan-" i start but he cuts me off.

"shh" he smashes his lips on mine and grips my thighs. woah there...

slowly ethans hands snake up from my thighs higher and higher until they rest on my waist.

suddenly he flips us over so that he's hovering over top of me. his safety pin chain dangles above me as his eyes look into mine.

he slowly lowers himself to meet my lips once again, and moving down my jaw and to my neck.

he then moves down my neck and body. i was still clothed though and i knew what was about to come.

A/N: yk what happened.. i just don't write that stuff!

———-
A/N: yes they did sexy eachother. yes ethan wore a condom. no sophia won't get preggers.

hope u enjoyed. you prolly didn't LMAO.

VOTE PLS!!!!